+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Amcon technical test and interview, any updates?

Amcon technical test and interview, any updates?

Hello house,
    Please has anyone who interviewed with HCDC for AMCON over these past 2 weeks gotten a feedback? It would be great to hear from anyone with any info.
    Cheers

Re: Amcon technical test and interview, any updates?

this HCDC sent me a text msg asking me 2 update my application by filling my form completely on their website.maybe they re about callin

Quote Originally Posted by Tboy4u View Post
    this HCDC sent me a text msg asking me 2 update my application by filling my form completely on their website.maybe they re about callin
    Thanks Tboy. I got a text this morning too. I don't understand those folks. Interviews have been ongoing since 3rd week in may after we updated our profiles. I had mine last week in may and I have not gotten a feedback yet. I'm looking to meet other people that had interviews too.

Thanks anyways. All the best

I wasnt called for the interview still i got a mail and text telling me to update my profile as well.
    Are they still calling?

yeah, i got a text on saturday morning and then another mail on sunday,today asking me to updat my info, this is the third time i am being asked to do that. a friend told me they re doing this thing in batches, in fact state by state, depending on where u re from as in state of origin. so we ll just keep trusting and waiting. then today s deadline is even worse than before, they wanted the info updatef befor midnight. my instincts tell me they re looking for ways to cut down on the number of their applicants, anybody agreee with me?

Gudluck to those who av written the test,please can you guys give us clues on how their test looks like ?I know God has a bigger plan 4everyone of us

Quote Originally Posted by abfalkolly02 View Post
    Gudluck to those who av written the test,please can you guys give us clues on how their test looks like ?I know God has a bigger plan 4everyone of us
    I wrote a technical test- about 5 essay questions specific to the role I applied for. I had a 30 min interview immediately after- for the experienced roles, you write a test and have an interview together. Yes, you are right. They are still calling people for different roles. Its in batches. I also got a text and a mail to update- yet again other the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by abfalkolly02 View Post
    I posted a reply earlier. Not sure what happened cos its not showing. I had a technical test and it comprised of 5 essay questions relating to the role I applied to. I had an interview immediately after the test so my guess is the technical test sheet and the interview sheet would be graded simultaneously. It was for an experienced role anyways. I hear people are still being called up role by role so all the best to all of us! I also got the update text and email over the weekend though!

Plz i nid help,got an invite for interview 2morr bt am nt in lag at the moment.tried culn the nos that sent the msg to reschedule bt it wasn't goin tru.wat shd i do?and plz for those of U?? dat has done the interview watz their questns like?thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chizzyjay View Post
    Plz i nid help,got an invite for interview 2morr bt am nt in lag at the moment.tried culn the nos that sent the msg to reschedule bt it wasn't goin tru.wat shd i do?and plz for those of U?? dat has done the interview watz their questns like?thanks
    Hey chizzyjay, I would advise you keep calling them till you get through. A friend of mine also has an interview tmr. What role did you apply for? You will have a written test specific to that role comprising of about 5 essay questions. Try to tailor your cv to reflect you have experience on that role (if you do) as its an experienced role. The test is only for like 20 mins after which you will have an interview for like 30 mins. All the best

Thanks tee03 am really greatful

Quote Originally Posted by Tee03 View Post
    Hey chizzyjay, I would advise you keep calling them till you get through. A friend of mine also has an interview tmr. What role did you apply for? You will have a written test specific to that role comprising of about 5 essay questions. Try to tailor your cv to reflect you have experience on that role (if you do) as its an experienced role. The test is only for like 20 mins after which you will have an interview for like 30 mins. All the best
    Thanks dearie,? hv been culn the lines since ystday and its stl same story,? dnt know watelse to do.plz could help mi wit ur frnds nos so i can cul him to know sup.and anyone wit an alternate nos shd plz gv mi.tee 03 dis is ma nos 08065491520. U?? can send urs via a txt.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tee03 View Post
    Tee 03,? replied ur msg bt dnt knw ? it didn't show.plz can U?? forward ur frnds nos to mi.dis is my nos 08065491520.

+ Reply