Re: Amcon mail ''mailer demon'' palava

You are most welcome.
    I wish you goodluck.
    Quote Originally Posted by kolleens View Post
    @nono Yes u sure did, thanks a lot...
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

Quote Originally Posted by adams2011 View Post
    @Georgee, Did you write the 1st test, if yes, then you passed that stage and congrats. and Nono, did you apply for both Trainnee and Experienced? It appears that the test we wrote was for the GT position. Maybe, now they're calling for experienced. In Abuja too and just updated mine.
    I applied for experienced hire...That is the 1st correspondence am gettn from them. I have not written any test nor done any interview

I got a mail from HCDC on behalf of AMCON to update my profile with them b4 27th of May 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    I got a mail frm them yestaday, tellin me to log in 2 dia site wit my email and update my cv. Deadline is 27th may. I hv done dat already. I wasnt askd to send cv.
    i also got thesame mail, but my was to update my state of origin, univ, grade,LGA. i just updated my i

i got there mail thru hcdc asking me to update my profile. the message go thus.
    Dear Applicant,
    Thank you for applying to AMCON.
    Kindly visit www.hcdclimited.com and login with the email address you included in your application to update your information:

• 1.State of Origin
    • 2.Local Government Area
    • 3.Name of University
    • 4.Class of degree
    • 5.Years of experience

Deadline is 5pm Friday 27th May 2011. Please ignore this message if you have already updated your application.
    Should you have any technical challenge, please call 0819 186 2816.
    FAILURE TO UPDATE YOUR APPLCIATION WILL PRECLUDE YOU FROM THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.

Thank you.

AMCON Recruitment Team
    Human Capacity Development Consultants
    [email protected]
    www.hcdclimited.com
    i applied for management trainee position and this is my first correspondence. god help us.

I op these hcdc guys get their acts 2gether

Hope dis pple r organzd? I applied 4GT and vnt got test iv bt a mail 2update. Som1 who hz written getting anoda iv? And yet anoda who d system displayd his score after d test as '22 out of 50, u are not successfl,we wil not invite u for the next stage'(saw dis on anoda thread) gettin dis 'update' mail as well. Na waoh!!

Please I nid ur help.I applied 4 exp hire position.I ve updated my profile as requested,but on the 'check no of application'link,I can't find my application.what do I do

I didnt get any email, but I went to there website to update my profile. I hope i'll still be shortlisted for the test, anyone with similar problem?
    hi i am an OND graduate looking for jab,

LOL. I couldnt agree with you less, they seem so disorganised, on the day we wrote the first test, everywhere was rowdy as a motorpark, i was slated for 4:15pm, then very early that morning I was then sent another text saying 3;15 pm, when we got there at city -plaza it was a different ball game, eventually I wrote around 5;30pm, with some people yet to write.
    Only about 7 staff to take care of over 1000 people invited and less than 100 computers.Some people got their scores immediately after the test while some others, (yours truly inclusive) were told to write down their details for their results to be sent to them later which I havent gotten till now.
    They need to reorganise themselves. Well, maybe fortunatly for me, and thanks to their inefficiency,I am getting a second chance to write the test again, .......one man's meat being another's poison, huh?........
    By the way, is anybody else in my shoes and also writing in Abuja or am I the only one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa View Post
    Hope dis pple r organzd? I applied 4GT and vnt got test iv bt a mail 2update. Som1 who hz written getting anoda iv? And yet anoda who d system displayd his score after d test as '22 out of 50, u are not successfl,we wil not invite u for the next stage'(saw dis on anoda thread) gettin dis 'update' mail as well. Na waoh!!
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

Just log on to there site www.hcdclimited.com and log on with ur email add, it would open ur profile where u can edit some of the info u supplied earlier

Can anybody access his/her application through the "check no of application" link close to the "update profile" link? Cos I can't.pls reply n help

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast