+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Amcon mail ''mailer demon'' palava

Amcon mail ''mailer demon'' palava

Hello house,
    i received a mail from AMCON last friday(20-05-2011) at about 11am to forward my Updated CV to them before 12noon that same day. i did immediately. On getting to office the following monday, i saw undeliverable mail regarding the CV i sent to AMCON. i put a call to them, and was told by a lady that it's a general problem. That i should re-send, i resent on monday only to get anoda mailer-demon. i have resent anoda one just now.
    Pls is there anybody experiencing this same problem.
    Cos they said in the mail :
    ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR TECHNICAL TEST AND INTERVIEW FROM SATURDAY 21ST MAY 2011 IN LAGOS.

Re: Amcon mail ''mailer demon'' palava

Just confirm that there is no mistake in d email & just keep resending it........
    House, I got an invitation 4 an aptitude test frm Amcon last 2 weeks but i was not able 2 meet up.. Then yesterday i got another invite, schedule 4 Sat 28th.. Pls house is there anybody that got d same message, & what is their test like?.., pls i'll need a Reply asap

Your application has been shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment exercise with Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (A.M.C.O.N). Kindly forward your detailed resume in Microsoft Word and ensure the following data are contained in same:
    1. State of Origin
    2. Local Government Area
    3. Discipline / Course of Study
    4. Class of degree
    5. Total years of professional experience stated accurately in years and NOT months
    6. Current and Expected Annual salary stated in the format - 1,000,000

PLEASE NOTE THAT DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF CVS IS
    12 NOON ON FRIDAY, 20TH MAY 2011.

ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR TECHNICAL TEST AND INTERVIEW FROM SATURDAY 21ST MAY 2011 IN LAGOS.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    AMCON Recruitment Team
    Human Capacity Development Consultants,
    url: www.hcdclimited.com
    email: [email protected]

@Kollens,
    That is the mail i got from them..Av u gone through this stage?

No i've not i guess i'm the first stage.., this was d message they sent
    me,....
    Dear Applicant,
    AMCON invites you for a Computer based test on Saturday, May 28th 2011. Venue: Adebayo Akande Center, 1, Oba Akran Avenue, by Awolowo House, Ikeja, Lagos. Time: 12noon. Pls come with a passport picture, a valid form of photo ID, original and photocopies of credentials and your CV....
    @georgeee pls i'll like u 2 give me a little insight on what i should be expecting in d test

Kolleens,
    To be honest wit u, that it is all i have heard frm them so far. I have neither written their test, nor their interview.. the lady i called yesterday as per this mailer demon told me to keep sending my Cv as it's a general problem. Maybe people have been complaining to them.
    Am sure some1 on this forum will attend to our enquiries..lets kip checkn..best of luck

Ok... I applied 4 graduate trainee & i guess u applied 4 experience.., maybe that's y we got a different message best of luck 2 u 2

I also got a similiar message but mine is slated for Abuja, Chams City, PLOT 66, 1 ST aVENUE OFF SHEHU SHAGARI WAY, BY FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION, CENTRAL AREA.TIME 1.30PM, but my problem is, is this a follow up to the test that was conducted about 2 weeks ago at City plaza cos I wrote that one a nd havent heard from them, or is this a second chance I am getting? any body else in my shoes?

please come with
    Quote Originally Posted by kolleens View Post
    No i've not i guess i'm the first stage.., this was d message they sent
    me,....
    Dear Applicant,
    AMCON invites you for a Computer based test on Saturday, May 28th 2011. Venue: Adebayo Akande Center, 1, Oba Akran Avenue, by Awolowo House, Ikeja, Lagos. Time: 12noon. Pls come with a passport picture, a valid form of photo ID, original and photocopies of credentials and your CV....
    @georgeee pls i'll like u 2 give me a little insight on what i should be expecting in d test
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

@nono i did not write dat first AMCON test, i was called but was unable 2 mak it.... But wat i don't understand is why they'll have 2 call u 4 another test, well just go & rewrite it.... Pls wat was d test like.., was it Gmat, english..., reply asap pls

I got a mail frm them yestaday, tellin me to log in 2 dia site wit my email and update my cv. Deadline is 27th may. I hv done dat already. I wasnt askd to send cv.

Pls am confused here, I got their text last nite asking me to update somethings n this is there first time of comunnicating with me.
    Are they inviting people with HND certificate?

@Georgee, Did you write the 1st test, if yes, then you passed that stage and congrats. and Nono, did you apply for both Trainnee and Experienced? It appears that the test we wrote was for the GT position. Maybe, now they're calling for experienced. In Abuja too and just updated mine.

It also beats my imagination why I was called again, maybe God is giving me a second chance.Sure I will definitely go to rewrite it.
    Yes, the the questions were Gmat, 50 questions in 50 minutes, 25 English and 25 maths. if you have Gmcgraw foreign gmat, go tru their practice tests, i noticed some questions were pULLEDd from there..
    I hope i answered your questions.
    GOODLUCK TO US.
    Quote Originally Posted by kolleens View Post
    @nono i did not write dat first AMCON test, i was called but was unable 2 mak it.... But wat i don't understand is why they'll have 2 call u 4 another test, well just go & rewrite it.... Pls wat was d test like.., was it Gmat, english..., reply asap pls

I applied for only the graduate trainee position too, and also wrote their test about 2 weeks ago at city plaza abuja but couldnt and have not seen my scores even though I wrote down my contact details after the test.
    I will still go and rewrite the test again., who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by adams2011 View Post
    @Georgee, Did you write the 1st test, if yes, then you passed that stage and congrats. and Nono, did you apply for both Trainnee and Experienced? It appears that the test we wrote was for the GT position. Maybe, now they're calling for experienced. In Abuja too and just updated mine.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast