+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: AGDC/SAMSUNG REAL DREAM

Re: AGDC/SAMSUNG REAL DREAM

HOuse take it or leave it.
    samsung is not as tight as they sound!
    why give AGDC all these punch....why is it that samsung is not responding to all these allegations.
    Someone should face the fact .....U gat to look inwards to launch to the next level ,AGDC/SAMSUNG REAL DREAM not withstanding!

@ ozone republic, i believe if samsung did not pay for the programme AGDC wld not make mention of their name.

Let me take a quick swipe at Kehinde. You definitely look like you are from AGDC and that pitches you against me. Not that we have any qualms but the fact that you are not being true to yourself and humanity. Who are the people that would take SRD graduates for internship How do you expects me to be committed to a programme that does not seem to have a clear direction Even if some coys are there somewhere, do the successful candidates not at least deserve to know them by now Why is there so much secrecy about the possibilities and outcome. If this is SRD five, hoe come we dont get to see past graduates or did AGDC compel them to swear to secrecy Are Nigerians now so callous to the point of playing with something that could change their lives as you make the SRD seem. You guys know it is not worth it and people will get tired at some point, so you want to tie them down. No be me oh. You cant cage me cos am AIR.
    I beg my guy, the whole thing is a big sham. And in case they dont know not all who came are actually unemployed or unemployable. So, not so many are desperate. So,expect a few to pay bt am so sure its gonna be very few.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12