+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Adv careers?

Re: Adv careers?

I don't get what u people are saying oh! My question now is, is it worth it? Meanwhile @EJconnect, are u trying to be funny? Abi the only thing u do is travel from one part of lagos to the oda. Do u know all of lagos state?

ADV Careers(Advanceyourcareer) is a recruitment agency. The test invitation is for ADIC INSURANCE a group company of groupeNSIA. I got d invitation too buh I'as kinda discouraged immediately a saw 'Insurance'.

@vprince thanks and God bless. @Ejconnect na u sabi.

I seriously dnt hv strenght to sell policies ooo!

Where did u get ur information from? Where did u see insurance on the invitation? Or was ur own specially typed? Check n be sure before u conclude.

I think it is insurance too. Check the mail Addy of the sender then Google out the company.

@blasbee,can't u jst do a lil research? Abi u will jst get an invitation,u run after witout knowing d company involved. Well, if u want me to explain how I got d info,here I go. I got d info frm d sender of the mail 'career'. Jst place ur cusor on d sender n u will see d full address '[email protected]. Then, google groupensia or go to der website if u can understand french n click on Nigeria. N behold the ADIC Insurance...its jst common sense.

I got both the sms and email. But d email got ma firstname wrongly spelt. Already booked a flight to Uyo 4 friday as I got a project ongoing there. Need to know how genuine this is before deciding on re-scheduling ma flight.
    Does anyone one have a number to call 4 confirmation?

Oh, u are dis bright and u are still unemployed. What a pity. And u still wonder why u are unemployed. Did u not see it was insurance before u applied? Or u didn't know u will do a little research before applying? Know it all?

@blasbee: easy bro. No need to bandy words. Agreed, adaorable89 was a bit high-handed with her judgment, but dat shouldn't cause u to lose ur cool. Learn wat u can from the statement and move on...constructively.

buh 2 think of it, 1st stage aptitude test for an insurance job Mehn...dats so so discouraging! Naija I bow 4 u o! Goodluck to those in contest.

I got both the sms and email, but haven't made up me mind yet on attending cos i reside in abuja. It is really an Insurance and Banking coy (Groupe NSIA) you could click on this link http://www.groupensia.com/en-GB/ to read all about them (this is the english version of the site). House peeps that may be attending what should we expect

hello house, plz i got a text 4 a text 2moro in lag but presently am in abuja. plz wat are they into cos i dnt want to travel all the way from abuja to lagos for nothing oh. plz sm1 should kingly reply me.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast