+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Topic: ADECCO IS CALLING FOR 2ND TEST

Re: ADECCO IS CALLING FOR 2ND TEST

@ Adelowo, kudos man!! E nor easy to do dat much in such a short time, but 4 d guessin i cant really say, lets just hope its nt -ve markin, i think accuracy shld matter d most.
    Great effort man!!!.
    @ all, did mine in abj under supervision but it was all the same. I just think, location was what they use, though we didnt have login details like u guys, everything was set up for us by their staffs & our data's was also inputed 4 each candidate attached to their test page. But like i said it was all d same.
    Hope dis calm some nerves......

@dandaotch,i dont think there is -ve marking.cos i tuk my time to read d instructions b4 proceding to d test proper.it was adviced that if u'r nt sure of an answer options,chose d one u'r mostly sure of.i actually gambled some too towards d end of stipulated times.

i couldnt finish the diagram aspect jare only did i tink 25qustions out of the 35. but finishd the rest

@all best of luck.

I also had problem with my network. I thought i was alone

I just pray that i pass this test.
    God pls allow us to pass. Show us your mercy.

i just finished mine and give God all the praise. Speed is the word for the test. Hoping to c u guyz at the other side.

not bad at all...same questions as the last time
    !

@Funmi4all; AMENNNNNNNNNN!

kip the house alive.......wit infos plz

Tips for completing a successful application
    Step 1: Online application form:
    · Print out the instructions. This will allow you refer to them while you are completing the
    online form to ensure you understand the questions
    · Gather all the information you need. For example, you may need to view your
    qualifications to ensure you have accurate information (This may be important when
    checking on references later on in the process)
    · Make sure all your contact details are correct. We may wish to invite you for a
    telephone interview and if you're unreachable you may miss out on it
    Step 2: Online ability tests :
    · Read the instructions carefully
    · Manage your time so you can answer as many questions as possible
    · Don't wait too long to answer a single question
    · When faced with a difficult multiple-choice question, start by ruling out the least correct
    option
    · Be honest and take the test yourself as you may be asked to participate in another test
    onsite as part of the selection process
    · Find a quiet place where you won't be disturbed. Remember, you only get one attempt,
    so make sure you choose a time and place that lets you perform at your best

Step 3: Screening and Interview
    Follow instructions in Step 4.

Step 4 : Structured Interview
    Basics:
    · Make sure you know where you're going and plan your route. (In many locations we
    have different offices, so make sure you go to the right one)
    · Be on time. Ensure that you leave plenty of time for travel delays, building security
    check-in. And if you're early take some time to prepare yourself
    · Remember the contact details of the resourcing manager, so if you're delayed you can
    contact them
    · Switch off your mobile phone before your interview starts
    During the interview:
    · What to wear: It is very important to look smart and present yourself in a professional
    way. All interviewees are required to wear business attire
    · Your communication skills will be crucial for whichever business function/department
    you join. This will be your first opportunity to demonstrate how well you express yourself,
    especially when under pressure
    · Think about what you're going to say before answering a question. Try to ensure
    that your responses sound natural. We are not looking for candidates who will repeat
    what is on our website. We want to hear what you really think, so be yourself and give
    honest answers to questions
    · Give examples of what you have done and the skills you have gained. However, do not
    exaggerate your accomplishments. It is alright to say 'I don't know' or 'I haven't
    experienced that before'
    · Ask questions. As much as this interview is about us getting to know you, it is also an
    opportunity to get to know us better. After all, you are making a big career decision
    · Project yourself positively. Be sure of yourself and try to avoid responding to questions
    with a straight 'yes' or 'no'
    · Smile when you speak. It will help you feel more comfortable and will also put your
    interviewer at ease
    · Your body language. Make sure you keep your posture open and avoid crossing your
    arms or legs. Look at your interviewers directly in the eye when responding to questions.
    This will also help build a good rapport

Step 5: Assessment Centre
    · Advance preparation is not really possible or necessary for the Assessment Centre
    exercises.
    · Essentially, the most important thing you can do is to relax and be yourself on the day. There
    is no “revision” or “cramming” that you can do to improve your chances in the Assessment
    Centre.
    · Bring reading glasses if your require these
    · The assessors will mainly be interested in the way you respond and act to situations and
    problems as they are presented
    · The Assessment Centre tends to involve a long day of hard work
    · Make sure you get a good night’s sleep the night before the Assessment Centre
    · If you are travelling to the Assessment Centre, make sure you arrive in time to get an early
    night. If you are travelling in the morning, allow plenty of time to get to the Assessment
    Centre.

Step 6:Head of Functional Interview and Personality Test
    Follow instructions in Step 4

Selection Process - Your step-by-step guide
    At British American Tobacco, supporting individuality means we stay strong. There are
    opportunities to shine, to grow and develop and to make an early impact are part of what it means
    to be valued.
    The process of applying for a job can sometimes be complex. This step by step guide explains
    the various stages in the application process to give you an excellent understanding of the
    expectations.

Step 1: Online application form
    The first step is to click on the ‘Browse job and Apply’ button and complete the application form.
    Your CV and application will be reviewed and if you match the skill-set we are looking for, we will
    invite you to the next stage in the selection process.

Step 2: Online ability tests
    If shortlisted you will be asked to complete a series of ability (this could be online or computer
    based) tests. Each one is a hurdle which you'll need to get past before progressing onto the next
    stage.

Step 3: Screening and Interview
    If you are sucessful with the online test, we will invite you for a screening and an interview
    session with our consultants. Your credentials as stated during your application will be reviewed
    and confirmed.

Step 4: Structured Interview
    Upon successful completion of the previous steps,you will be invited for an interview at BAT. This
    lasts for about 40 minutes and gives us the chance to hear you. It also gives you the opportunity
    to ask us any specific questions about the company and the programme.
    At this stage it is important that you present yourself in the best possible way and hopefully leave
    an impression that makes us believe you have what it takes to thrive in the programme.

Step 5: Assessment Centre
    Depending on the outcome of the interview, we may invite you to one of our assessment centres.
    An Assessment Centre is not a place. It is a technique for objectively assessing the strengths and
    development needs of potential employees, like you. Here you’ll demonstrate your skills and
    suitability through your performance in a number of stretching but fun, participatory and individual
    exercises.

Step 6 : Head of Function/Department Interview
    If you are sucessful with the assessment centre, you will meet with the head of
    function/department for the department you will be joining.This is the final stage in the selection
    process

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

@axeman85: you have done well my bruva.More power to ur elbows
    G

@AXEMAN.....Tanx bro

+ Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast