+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Topic: ADECCO IS CALLING FOR 2ND TEST

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: ADECCO IS CALLING FOR 2ND TEST

Yeah,I think I'm now ready to do mine 2morow.I jst pray dey gimme Q dat I'm veri familiar wit.God is on our side,no skaking
    G

just finished mine.........................tym constraint but in all i give glory to GOD

The start link for my comprehension is not highlighted. I'v tried all possible means to open it but to no avail. I'm done with both the numerical&diagramatic, and even with the example questions for the comprehension, but starting the real comprehension test is a big problem. I'v tried calling my administrator, but the number is switched off. I'v also sent a mail to them but they didn't respond. I'v used both mozilla&internet explorer to open it, but each time i click on the 'test' link after answering the example questions, it refuses to open. I'v also run system check and my system is ok. I'm confused&disturbed as the deadline for the completion of the test is tomorrow. Forumites, your wise advice is urgently needed.

I am having a similar test. I'm just abt to start wit d diagramatic series and the questions have been loading for the past 15minutes. Wetin i man go do o.

The test is okay and I sincerely have God to thank for that. I commend Adecco for this online test and not having to punish unemployed Nigerian graduates by asking them to travel miles to Lagos just to write a test.

If any Adecco staff is reading this (as I know that Human Resources personnel at times fish for information on job sites like naijahotjobs as to get applicants feedbacks firsthand), I want to drop some advice.

They should have seriously made room to guard against such accidental ocurences as have been mentioned in some people's posts. In mine case, the light went off, mo thank to PHCN and before the generator kicked in, I had lost like 4 mins of my time adn I was doing the Diagrammatic reasonin at the time. They should reduce the determinant pass grade. Good luck to you all

Waz up fellas?Just finished mine too.We thank god for this grand opportunity.We trust HE will do more.$ those of u who havent written yet.The questions are cool.Comprehension is ok but tricky .As 4 the numerical aspect,focus very well on the example questions thats the key...GOD's speed and Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by maduchi
    I am having a similar test. I'm just abt to start wit d diagramatic series and the questions have been loading for the past 15minutes. Wetin i man go do o.
    Sorry i made this comment not maduchi. Seems he did not logout and i came in afterwards. My aplogies to u man, i was abt taking my test so isi na agbe m popcorn then.
    Well i just finished my own test after d initial setback. I was only able to finish the comprehension. I could only manage like 16 questions in the numerical and like 21 in the diagrammatic. I think more emphasis is placed on our accuracy rather than speed because there is no way one can take this test for the first tym and accurately answer all the questions. Above all God is our strength. Now it's tym to keep our fingers crossed. We've done our part by taking d test,lets look up to God now to bless our efforts. Wish u all the best.
    @ biggerboyze: Tanks man for alerting me that i got shortlisted thru dis forum eben before i got my own text 4rm adecco. U d man.

same thing that happened to troublemaker happened to me. for the abstract part, the last three questions no show face at all. i just had to guess. anyway, i was thankful i could do the test again sha because almighty explorer just closed suddenly when i was doing the test the first time. i had to start afresh...God help us all o...
    !

guys ave not seen any comment from those who wrote at the supervised centre in abj. i guess twas d same tin we all wrote but the test was time constraint.pls any one wiv any info on why some wer asked to go over to abj to write d test.tnx

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

*sighs*. Thank GOD,for He made it possible. i think i did good. Completed the comprehension in 3mins less time: did abt 25 in the Diagramatic aspect and guessed the rest 10.In the numerical, i was only able to do 22 outta 25.The questions aren't hard. If u guys took note, there was a question in the Numerical example dat had to do wiv distance. i really took time to understand it cos it was kinda tricky and it helped me alot in the real test.GOD help us all
    G

Quote Originally Posted by oluwagbemiga Adelowo
    *sighs*. Thank GOD,for He made it possible. i think i did good. Completed the comprehension in 3mins less time: did abt 25 in the Diagramatic aspect and guessed the rest 10.In the numerical, i was only able to do 22 outta 25.The questions aren't hard. If u guys took note, there was a question in the Numerical example dat had to do wiv distance. i really took time to understand it cos it was kinda tricky and it helped me alot in the real test.GOD help us all
    Omo you don blast be that. You were really fast to answer up to 25 in the diagrammatic and 22 in the numerical.

i just finished writing the test.
    I thank God for his mercies.
    It wasn't as hard as i thought cos God was on my side.
    thanks forumites also for your contributions. it was helpful.

Remain blessed!

Woah!just wrote my test now.I give God all the glory.In him,I believe...The test was very gud.
    @oluwagbemiga Adelowo,i won be like u o...lol.best of luck my bruva

+ Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast