+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Access bank test @ ikeja

Re: Access bank test @ ikeja

@mcnoble and @joeey, same too over here, I was got congrats text y/day,am also patiently waiting for d magic call o!!!!!!!

@joesy and jboy, how was your interview? i learnt they are gonna call for another interview next week or so. my fone was down, would have chatted you out while waiting at the reception. All the best!

@mcnoble...i dont knw abt jboy oh but i avnt got d date for d interview...der jt said we will contact u soon so am still waitin...

@mcnoble...av u don urs If yes wat was it like??

Quote Originally Posted by joeey View Post
    @mcnoble...i dont knw abt jboy oh but i avnt got d date for d interview...der jt said we will contact u soon so am still waitin...
    I did my interview on thursday o.. I think they are doing it in batches. Just 10 of us came for the interview.. Here is a copy of the invite "Hi, you are invited for a panel interview at Access Bank - Plot 1665 Oyin Jolayemi st,V/I Lagos at 4pm on July 5th. Please bring 2 copies of your resume" let me know when u get ur invite S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ dt I can give u a gist of the interview. It was simple sha..

Quote Originally Posted by joeey View Post
    @mcnoble...av u don urs If yes wat was it like??
    Just be calm and look good. 2 pple interviewed me. Your first question is can we meet u.. Knowing fully well that they have your CV with them (say someother things that are not in the CV).. Relevant of ur profession to Banking Industry, because I had a year experience in credit analysis (Banking) dey asked questions on how to analyse credit request, question on the cause of Economic meltdown, why access bank. What do you know about access bank, your core valvalues, questions about my professional body, then I later asked them question.. It was interesting.. Dts all I can remember

good morning house, i wrote access bank test on friday and dey gave us a form to fill indicating the amount they wld pay us monthly if we make it to d school of training (4 months), to be precise 43,750 and it waz also stated in the form that we have to bring a guarantor who would sign a 2 yrs bond on our behalf and that guarantor must deposit or have upto 2million naira in their account. this is very annoying and confusing, but to my greatest surprise no one has talked about it in this forum, i'm wondering if others didn't sign the same form.

Your response would be appreciated

MIB
    hehehehe, what do u want an unemployed young brother fresh outta college to say... even if he is asked for his life as a sotire/bond, he will give it out willing.. without saying a word of IT... but seriously its enslaving I must confess... come to think again, @ least they didnt put a gun to nobodies head to sign.. so nobody will talk about IT..like they say ''Dont ask!!!! Wont tell!!!''

@all
    Well access is a good place to start cos you llearn a lot there. But also be ready for slavery there. I had an uncle who was their head of communications bt resigned due to their rubbish hours. Eg @ access 6pm is when you start work and dnt be suprised. I wrote the test,passed,went for interview bt didn't progress. Am not saying this to demoralise anybody BUT almost everybody I knw that has worked there and still working there including NHJ peeps all wanna leave there as soon as they get something else. Goodluck to you guys. And as per those bonds, they sure will be confirmed if they are genuine.

This thread has gone so cold..or have they stopped recruitn? @Zeus r u don wt trainin?

Ya, this thread has bn cold.. Where are u guys? @joey and jboy, have u done ur first intervie? They have not called for the second interview ever since I got first interview result.

i wrote access bank test on sat 11/8/2012..............anybody wit an idea of when the result wil be out

Quote Originally Posted by obaluaye View Post
    i wrote access bank test on sat 11/8/2012..............anybody wit an idea of when the result wil be out
    How far? Have you heard from them now? I also wrote on the 11th and i've heard from them. They've not stated when we will be called for interviews tho

+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast