+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Access bank test @ ikeja

Re: Access bank test @ ikeja

@ donf, na wa o, u ar talking about integrity, what difference does it make? Lets get d job 1st b4 we start talkin about integrity.

i gbadun ur style

MIB

@ oseluck, I jst hope ur decision doesnt affect u. let me state few instance for U. When pple are invited for test obviously the company has a database of who they invited, in a case where gatecrashers now storm the venue, 3 things happen, (1) The company might bounce u and show u the exit door this is usually the case if the test is a computer based type, (2) They might allow u write, collect ur CV and separate ur result/ answer sheet from those that they invite inother not to get the whole arrangement mixed up in a case when it is a written type (3) The company might prevent u from writing and ask for ur CV and then they will promise to call u up if u meet their requirements, this could happen in a case of CBT or written test. lastly, characters like lieing, cheating and stealing dnt get one far, pple think its being SMART but it doesnt pay at the long run. What u did today is wrong, they asked us to leave polietly and they asked for our CV with the promise of getting back to us, which I believe cos UBA did and other coys also, so now after marking and sorting out the list of pple they invited with those that wrote, and they find out that u weren't called but u still wrote, knowing truely well that they announced that we should leave and submit our CV, if u were the one incharge of collating results, what would u do to such person? or what would u think of such person it tells alot that this person is a fraud, theif, cheat, liarer,and all..in ur mind u feel ur smart but this small thing cost pple a lot than they imagine.. plz I advice u change this atittude, God doesnt help or favour somebody in a fraudulent manner cos u might be thinking or saying, nah God do am for me...thats all I have to say

Yes boss. we are all entitle to our opinions anyway. When peeps gatecrashed unity bank test, and whr asked to leave if they whr nt invited right from d entrance gate, some guys whr able to penetrate, and they did d test, and did d interview as well,they scaled tru and they even filled employment forms. Hmmmm, i guess that was right abi? You guys should stop these stories, and lets pray 4 favourable opportunities.

MIB
    @ thumbs up, do what u got to do, whether by hook or crook.. thats ur believe? fine with me.safe!!!

MIB
    @ ose, thumbs up, do what u got to do, whether by hook or crook.. thats ur believe? fine with me.safe!!!

well everybody cnt hav d same personality but i can tell wen one needs work.

@oseluk my line of thought not being in congruence with ur devious action didnt even stem from from the hocus pocus u played at the bank. twas more of a rationale that such act could eventually lead to ur disqualificatn (i aint saying it would though) even if u passed the test. nonetheless i wish u the best. 1 luv broda!

^ abeg go and blow ur grammar elsewhere and leave the guy alone.

@Donf, i'm actually flabbergasted at ur envious statement, it is an aberration, and it will lead to no where but a state of depelating psychological purgatory and excruciating emotional comatos. I guess u hold ur opinions to urself man. 1 luv.

Pls reserve d grammar 4 synonym & antonym. Mak una no kil person 4 here.

bros i no mean to annoy u o neither am i envious of ur exploit. i have always wished u success alll along....... anyways lets drop dis issue bro and thnk ways ahead........ cheers broda.

i really do not see why u guys are crucifying oseluck. Let him that is without sin cast the first stone. I'm not praising him for his action, but i'm not condemning him either. He tried his luck and if he passes and gets interviewed, fine. If they discover he gatecrashed, worst they'll do is tell him to go. What's the worst that would happen?

Many graduates are forced to gatecrash aptitude tests, reduce their ages to meet maximum age requirements, attend interviews without been invited, e.t.c. I really do not blame them. Some have been at home for years. He who wears the shoes knows where it pinches.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast