Happy new year to you all. Eku subsidy o!!!

I’m glad we all made it to 2012 and as you can see, January 2012 is about to expire and some of us are still sleeping and dreaming – you have eleven months to enter 2013.

LET’S TALK INVESTMENT!

N/B: Ensure you read through before criticizing. I know some of you who are not willing to succeed will call me names or even discourage other, but I’m not worried about that.

You are probably thinking of where to invest that small amount of money you have before it dries up. Bank does not bring return to you – it only saves for you without any reasonable gain or return on investment ROI.
If you are business minded with strong business acumen and your thinking clock is ticking, then you will understand that there is no more time – as time waits for no one.

I intend to show you just a little of how most people – even workers earn large extra income while saving their salary.

Briefly, I will be going through some of low capital investment you can startup with this year – and if your performance is good, then you can tackle the BIG investments.
They all have their rewards, with some of them fashioned for the higher income earners.
I shall be starting from the costliest then move down to the cheapest.
N/B: some of them can be done online while some require a little networking of family, friends and even you colleagues.
I personally picked out three amongst others.
A2W – an acronym for AVENUES TO WEALTH.
A2W is a world-wide network of those who believe that there is no limit to wealth and breakthrough.
With about 50,000, you buy yourself a door of opportunity into endless cash reward programme.
You might want to know more about them at http://www.a2w.com – but I tell you sincerely that a visit to their site without going through a referral link might land you in a scanty page with little or no information. The beauty of the site is revealed if you can get in through a referral. Major companies in Nigeria and beyond and even individuals who can afford the registration fees can be found there.

You can chose to buy the full privilege pack or buy and pay in two installments
Amount is 50,000 for full privilege pack or 25,000 (x2) if you are making your payments twice.

Benefits:
The following benefits and more can be derived from it
Connection to customers
Discounted overseas travels (booking and flight)
Discounted hotel reservations worldwide
Discounted goods and services locally and beyond
Discounted products
Cash bonus and rewards for inviting others
Share on overall sales –the green Monday

The most beneficial to this are business owners as they buy goods from the company at a very cheaper rate and make more gains compared to their counterparts.
But what if you are skeptical or probably you cannot afford to buy A2W - well that is why you have options.

ISOBOL WEALTH BUILDERS.
This is a truly 100% Nigerian owned company program that has changed the story of many Nigerians who have the knowledge of its existence – did I hear you say knowledge is power?
This program is an advanced ‘AJO’ as some of you know but in this case its purely a cash pile-up system and the collector is you.
This was designed with the interest of the Nigerians at heart. The unemployment rate in the country is so alarming that we can openly say there is INFLATION in the job market –too many job seekers chasing few vacancies.
The essence of this is to make you your own boss by empowering you with the right tool to succeed.

How:
Isobol wealth builder is a networking program. Unlike many networking programme, there is nothing to sale as the brain behind it is to help you acquire an enormous amount of capital to startup a business of your own within the shortest possible time – though lots of people have made it full time business.

Process:
Intending participants or members are required to register with just 10,000 through a referral.
The referral will issue a wealth certificate to you containing five different account numbers – four uplines and one company account number (administrative)
The 10,000 shall be split into the five account numbers i.e. 2,000 into each of the account numbers. Once that is done, you attach the five bank tellers to the certificate issued to you by the referral and submit to their office. Five certificates shall be issued to you upon submission of the tellers (together with the referral certificate). The five certificates will bear you name at the bottom (i.e. the last to join through that referral). certificates are available (few)

Rewards:
Think of this as a tree with branches
When you introduce the five certificates to five peoples, they will do the same as above, with each person paying 10,000 to join and since you have five certificates, then,
At that stage you shall have 10,000 x 5 = 50,000
Since your name appeared in all the five certificates, it then means that at the first stage (i.e. giving out the five certificates) you shall have 10,000
i.e. 2,000 x 5 = 10,000 (five accounts will receive 2,000 each and your name appeared on the five certificates). Your initial capital has come back to you, whao!

At that point, you can relax and focus on other things while others work for you

The second stage your downline (five of them) will do the same thing
You shall be getting from each downline
2,000 x 5certs = 10,000 (or one of the downlines, since he/she has five certificate and you get 2,000 from the sale of each certificate)
10,000 x 5certs = 50, 000 (since you have five downlines each having five certificates)
Or simply
2,000 x 25certs = 50,000

Third stage
Do the mathematics.
………. If you are right
You shall be getting
2,000 x 125certs = 250,000

Fourth stage
Yeah you are right!
Its 2,000 x 625certs = 1,250,000

……… and so on…

Whew!!!!

Remember that from stage two (as you have given out the five certificates), you are no longer involved as you shall be getting your bank alert from your home or at the comfort of your office once any of the downlines pays.
And also you can choose to reinvest by buying from any of the downlines and continue the trend

N/B: the money is paid into your account directly and there is no monthly target and also, it does not expire.

I can get you the certificates at no cost (few available)

Online – netcontacts-ng.com

This is also a referral marketing online tool where you get rewarded by inviting people to register as members of the site.
The site basically deals in properties (sales), employment, dating, education, bulk sms, etc.
Registration is free but before you start making money from it and using the available tools, you will be required to activate your full membership – that’s where the investment comes in.
Try this- netcontacts-ng.com with the reference code 374968236
The total amount of money that comes to you depends on how well you were able to inform people about it. There is no limit to the amount of money you can make and those that registered under you can as well invite others to participate.

Method:
Visit the site netcontacts-ng.com (374968236)
For each person you invited, you get 1,500 straight to your bank account. Isn’t that great for an investment of just 1,500, you can invite as many as possible.
Anybody can invest as this is the cheapest of it all with instant rewards.

N/B: Remember the essence is to raise capital for you towards self employment.

The question is….. Now that you have the information, what are you going to do with it?
Think about it and act wisely……………………..

More information
Contact 08035756171
Ping 30568A69

See you all at the top