+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 1st bank abuja

1st bank abuja

any info from abuja peeps. if uve bin invited please indicate

Re: 1st bank abuja

Abuja, any news? We are anxiously waiting.

i was invited for the assesment reschedule yesterday @ bolingo hotel. While other wrote theirs on wednesday.

I really wonder what is going on. Abuja arm of the thing seem to be left behind. I also took my test in abuja chamcity and am yet to get their invitation 4d next process. At lesat their should be a way 2 notify those not successfull so they could know their fate. Anyhow sha, my Faith is in God and nothing less. Cheers to all in the house and a happy and successful 2011 4 all still hoping 4 a decent job. God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!

@donyaks

pray,tell us about your experience at bolingo hotel! number of people that took the exam with u? how the exam went and all that,please.

is there any other person that wrote the test in abuja and was invited? please,keep us informed so we'll know if those that've not been invited should raise their hopes or move on and forget..

This first bank matter self. Is the remuneration that huge?
    h

Ladies & Gents 4 a start u take something like 70k after ur confirmation dats like 10months u start collecting 100-120 and u keep getting increments on promotion

if the pay is as low as 70, why is it that people are so worried they were not called?
    h

@Honeygal, i know. the whole first bank stuff is just kind of annoying. After inviting hundreds abi tens of thousands for the first test, they started inviting less than 50 per state where test was conducted and the second stage-assessment they call it, was shabbily done that i had to sit my interviewer down and talk some serious stuff into her.
    some people were invited, mail was sent holiday season and it went into the spamm folder, then sms was sent the exact day the test was to hold. how can they meet up? it went well only in Lagos and probably for locations they've not yet called-who knows?
    h

There are still many other financial benefits.If it is money, as a banker one will make money but think about the stress and the long hours u will put in. little wonder many resign after a short spell.
    but congrats! to those that made it and happy new year to everyone.

HI Y'AL 1ST BANK HOPEFULS PLS B CALM COS I DID PASS TRU D HURDLE IN 09 & NOW WITH D BRAND.....Y'AL HV 2 B PATIENT 4 AS LONG AS MONTHS COS WITHIN D MONTHS DLUKI 1NZ DT MAK IT TO MEDICALS R HEADIN 2 TRAININ SKOLL & R D 1NZ DT WLD B EMPLOYD SO...............W8 4 UR SMSs or E-MAIL...............

ABOUT DOZ SPECUL8TIN BOUT D PAY...........I WONT GIV U DETAILS, BUT IN THIS HARDSHIP ERA IN 9JA D PAY IS JUST RYT & OK........ N70K IS A LIE.....COS ITS ABOVE D RANGE....... & BLIV ME Y'AL B CALLED IN BATCHES SO FAR U DID MAK IT TRU D EXAM & INTERVIEW....

I'L KIP U POSTD..........................BT PLS KIP TRYIN ODA JOB PLACEMENT COS I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY OF JOB HUNTING FROM naijahotjobs.com.......................

PRAY 4 A BETTA 9JA STILL & MAKE SURE UR VOTE COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Y'AL 1ST BANK HOPEFULS PLS B CALM COS I DID PASS TRU D HURDLE IN 09 & NOW WITH D BRAND.....Y'AL HV 2 B PATIENT 4 AS LONG AS MONTHS COS WITHIN D MONTHS DLUKI 1NZ DT MAK IT TO MEDICALS R HEADIN 2 TRAININ SKOLL & R D 1NZ DT WLD B EMPLOYD SO...............W8 4 UR SMSs or E-MAIL...............

ABOUT DOZ SPECUL8TIN BOUT D PAY...........I WONT GIV U DETAILS, BUT IN THIS HARDSHIP ERA IN 9JA D PAY IS JUST RYT & OK........ N70K IS A LIE.....COS ITS ABOVE D RANGE....... & BLIV ME Y'AL B CALLED IN BATCHES SO FAR U DID MAK IT TRU D EXAM & INTERVIEW....

I'L KIP U POSTD..........................BT PLS KIP TRYIN ODA JOB PLACEMENT COS I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY OF JOB HUNTING FROM naijahotjobs.com.......................

PRAY 4 A BETTA 9JA STILL & MAKE SURE UR VOTE COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, am new here. God will make 2011 our year. jst believe.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast