Once again I want to demystify the mysteries behind using domain parking with Google adsense. Many people are of opinion that Parking domain with Google Adsense is mainly for professionals or at least established internet marketers.

The word “Domain Parking” sounds big to our hearings so much that we believe it is a mirage. HELL NO!!!

On daily basis, numbers of NEWBIES and EXPERTS burst my yahoo messenger with one question or the other. Their questions mostly targeted on the domain registration and hosting. I wonder why a newbie online should start thinking of making outrageous $30,000 per month when you are not offering any service to people.

To make money with Adsense, you need to provide information or service for people to read and LET THEM say THANK YOU I got it here!

Stop using which cannot guarantee you a penny for years and also stop using FREE DOMIANS(mostly “.co.cc”) for DOMAIN PARKING, it has been recently discovered that they keep stealing people’s money. Each time you struggled to have High Paying Keyword (HPK) that you expect to give you at least $1(in a worst scenario) now give you less than 0.08 it shows something is wrong somewhere.

NOW THE SECRET REVEALED.........
What made you think you can’t have your own domain with just $2.99 or less than N500?

Why do you have to pay someone to register domain for parking at exorbitant fee of $10?

Do you know that with your personal domain you can have full control on your earnings?

Do you know that you don’t have to look for extra money ($10 or so) to host your domain or design it?

This is where is getting interesting...........

You are going to buy your domain name yourself (not me) and keep the detail of your domain name with you. You will register this domain name with just $2.99 or less than 500N using GTBANK NAIRA MASTERCARD.

You are not paying $10 or so for hosting.

You are not paying 5,000N for designing.

Where do I come in here.........?

Starting this parking domain with Google Adsense will cost you less than 2000N.

BREAK DOWN................

My comprehensive ebook with detailed DIAGRAM that will guide you how to park the domain from beginning to the end............... 1500N

Cost for your domain name using GTBANK NAIRA MASTER CARD less than 500N

KEYWORD RESEARCH..........
Don’t ever try to set up domain parking using your personal name or information on Nigeria. The purpose of setting up domain parking is for Google to fill the empty site with adverts and you will do yourself good by telling Google the kind of ads you need on your site through the power of your keyword.

Any advert related to sport car, scholarship, shoes etc will not convert easily for you. Once you place your order for this ebook, I will do the keyword research for you and send it over to you to go ahead and register the domain name yourself. Or send my comprehensive lists of high paying keywords ranging from $8 to $100 CPC.

Or I will teach you how to do keyword research online via yahoo messenger and you are good to go.

After getting my ebook, you can start the parking of domain with less than 500N in different NICHES.

If you have been part of people who have been receiving my Daily Niches here is opportunity to put those strong keyword into use.

I am not here to eat up your money, but to help you make something online. Those that have talked to me on yahoo messenger could testify.

HURRY UP AND GET BUSY WITH SOMETHING, YOU NEED NOT COMPLAIN OF LACK OF JOBS. THAT IS THE REASON I HAVE MADE THE E-BOOK WITH THE DETAILED DIAGRAM AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE.

THIS IS A DO IT YOURSELF EBOOK.................YOU BUY THE EBOOK AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF FOR SUBSEQUENT DOMAIN NAMES.

For those that are interested in the ebook, send your request to my email address [email protected] with subject “DOM PARK” and I will send my BANK DETAIL TO YOU. Or to my phone number 08034018955

For further enquiries about the domain parking with adsense chat with me on my yahoo messenger; mutholeeb

Never think of making money from people without solving their problems. God frowns at people that collect money without rendering services and that is why our teachers, lecturers, politicians, government workers etc usually go home with juicy package on monthly or weekly basis.
Bankole Owolabi M.
[email protected]

.............A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE!