+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to make 35,000 a week with bulksms

How to make 35,000 a week with bulksms

Make money sending bulksms. Bulksms are sms sent with a customize sender name and can be send to over 3million numbers at the same time(those sms ur network send to u with name like MTN, AIRTEL). Nowadays, u can start up a career as bulksms operator. It's very easy and cheap. You can send sms with a customize sender name.Step 1: Register at www.otusms.com it is totally free. This site is giving 30% bonus on any unit u purchase.Step 2: Go to send bulksms at the left hand side of your account panel, click it.Step 3: Type/Upload the numbers. It must be a txt document.Step 4: Type in ur sender name.Step 5: Type ur message.Step 6: Press Send and it is done.You can also schedule ur sms to send later even if u r nt online.Buy unit at a cheap rate and sell at ur fixed price.Hurry start making money.

Re: How to make 35,000 a week with bulksms

Good morning to you all, if you're reading my post, just consider yourself oppurtuned and lucky guess what? the online nigerian website where you get paid in Naira into your local account number that I earlier promised to get you guys free of charge is out we often see internet marketers say ''make N50,000 in one week with N1,500'' and when you buy their E-book of N5,000 guess what? What they teach us for nothing less than N8,000 to N15,000 and N30,000 in cases of Seminar is what I'm giving you guys just now free of charge. I want to guarantee you that it's real, I mean you get paid into your Naira Nigerian local Bank Account Number e.g Ecobank, Diamond Bank, Access Bank Etc. One more advantage over this is that it's purely online business and not a betting site where you gain or loss. N1,500 invested here can make you gain Millions if you're not lazy and also consistence in it. To leave you to it, just visit www.netcontacts.com.ng and register your self. Ur IC (invitation code) code is 864245902 it will be required 4 d registration. Answer all the questions politely, goodluck and see you on the top!

+ Reply