+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MAKE $1,500 per week with just daily 30mins investment.

MAKE $1,500 per week with just daily 30mins investment.

Gud day fellow forumites how has been the month so far,well i believe u all know me am the M.D/C.E.O of FULFILED generations Techonologies,those that subscribe for the Liberty reserve daily money making package will know that i dont come with what does not work out,I SWEAR it pays me not to talk at all than coming online to SCAM people with their HARD EARNED CASH,i have come with another money making opportunity,it took me 7weeks b4 i could bring out this report,i started making use of the business strategies 4months 2weeks and 5days ago,i test run it for 2months and i get my cool cash in Dollars but recently for the last 5payments withdrawal i requsted for i had my money paid into my GTbank account in Naira although it took 5days anyway.To do this business 4 things are needed
    1.A computer with internet connection
    2.A liberty reserve account/GT Bank account(if you dont have any of the 2,NO COURSE 4 ALARM,western union is there for you)
    3.MUST NOT BE LAZY and ready to work for just 30mins/day.
    4.$5 to purchase 1 thing very important and required for this business so as not to be denied of some cash while on business,everything is inside the report am giving out.
    The report,costs $12.5 into this Liberty reserve account.
    Acc no:U3479914,
    send your payment details to my email or phone number
    i will send your package immediately i get the payment alert,if u want to pay the naira equivalent(#2000) to my account call me for the account details.
    Please make sure this post is from realnews2011 becos a guy used my post to scam a lot of people the last time by changing the account details and he left my phone number and people were just kalling me for the report i never received the payment. (Note: u r free to purchase this package as a group or individual,if after you have followed all the instruction in the manual and you dont make any money call me back for refund of your cash.)
    once again: U3479914 is the Liberty reserve account number. yours successfully
    [email protected]
    pls only for the NON LAZY ONES

Re: MAKE $1,500 per week with just daily 30mins investment.

congratulations to those that got the package,and have started calling me back to testify may God bless you all.

+ Reply