+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: BRAND NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUINTY; N3000 EVERYDAY GUARANTEED!!!

Re: BRAND NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUINTY; N3000 EVERYDAY GUARANTEED!!!

For those that cant grap this opportunity. but you need something out of the 50 packages that comes with the trading guide. Just mention it. and its yours. I will do anything to help naijahotjob members. for those that said the cud not download the above linked pack. send your email with the topic LIBERTY RESERVE TRADING to [email protected] and i'll do my best.

Regards
    koksybrown
    Knowledge is POWER visit www.grabithere.co.cc to learn more

I wish this is how life should be. Its good knowing that one can actually be financially free. Pls all those benefiting from this, pls save for the rainy day. Make sure you save for programmes like this dont last forever.

i have never paid a dime to any internet marketer because a friend of mine was scammed 3 consecutive times. But when i came across this post and the testimonies. I decided to give it a try. Today, with all gratitude im typing this cos that same friend of mine, when i told him about this gave me some cash to try and behold it came out positively. i made N3000 thursday, today i also have $20 in my liberty reserve account, which i will withdraw after monday transaction. Im Very happy.

Hello House:
    I'm having a feeling that KOKSYBROWN, GENTLESOUL200, NAIJAPRINCESS and BLESSEDPRINCESS are profile names owned by "THE SAME PERSON". This is because All the people that responded are all "Newbies" and they were taking it personal whenever anybody drops a post to contradict koksybrown. THIS POST MIGHT BE GENUINE BUT HOUSE PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

@ KOKSYBROWN: Please no hard feelings, Dont be offended, its just how I feel.

@ITPRINCE you suppose join CID
    w

i dont care wat anybody says, all i know is that i can never ask anybody to pay me a kobo for what i dont have. As for this biz, anybody who feels that its not real should back out. i'm making my cash, i guess i needn't do anything wrong to introduce this here.

I never believed all this testimonies. Because i'm one person that can never believe any online opportunity because of the rate of scam online this days.

I took pains and move down to calabar from Uyo yesterday being saturday and to my surprise every was handed to me without delay. Its good to know that there is still an opportunity like this online.

I just opened my liberty reserve account now

Tomorow i will fund it and start mine.

This is the first time i am trying internet business. From what is in this manual, I think its the best online biz to try cos it is risk free.

koksybrown....dnt mind d doubters,just do wt God has sent u 2 do.send the info to my [email protected]

anybody with any question / enquiry should call me 08068133461

which business is this? How do i get the guide

Hi Koko,
    Please, I've downloading the site but I don't know what to do again, help me out on Liberty Reserve Business

This is my email address - [email protected]

thank you.

Meme

Hello all,

I bought the manual, and it was a waste of money. I asked koksybrown to show me proof and he failed to do so, for those who dont believe me ; when you get the manual do a WHOIS ''godaddy.com'' check on the main site listed there, refer back to the begining of the manual and you'd notice something strange.

To all those who haven't tried, I advice you to forget it and save your money.

And all those who say they are making money, show us proof, a simple picture of your PM (you should know what I mean) history will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF
    Koksbrown,

It is a good job you are doing. I want to bring to your notice that, having bought your manual I have tried various ways to have my instant transfer request granted by fastXchanger , to no avail. You promised to send me a surebanker alternative, I am yet to see that.

I am writing here because, I have tried to reach you on messenger, but you are not responding.

I am still waiting.
    People with lack of patience, you just encountered a little prob and you start shouting. I'm sorry for you but he that benefit has benefit. If you are not satisfy with the product y not ask for your cash back. anyone that need prove should contact me as i said.

Cheers

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast