+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: BRAND NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUINTY; N3000 EVERYDAY GUARANTEED!!!

BRAND NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUINTY; N3000 EVERYDAY GUARANTEED!!!

House, i came across this information on SUCCESS DIGEST news paper. but it was only on a one on one training basis. Since i'm not in lagos, i couldn't take part.

3 days later i saw this advert online and decided to give it a try. Today i'm glad i did.

The business is all about buying and selling of Liberty reserve instantly for a cool profit. i was able to make N6000 cash yesterday and today. and im sure of always make N3000 monday to friday.
    This is the best online business opportunity i have ever came across.

I would have love to educate my people here but i have no giveaway right to the report.

Nevertheless i know a lot of you will want to grab this opportunity. it gives you instant cash. I promised to always update you with any good opportunity.

just click on the link below to download the guide that change my imagination.
    and see what im talking about.

http://www.4shared.com/document/HS6w...e_trading.html

It comes with 50 products that nobody will reject.

See you at top
    Koksybrown
    Knowledge is POWER visit www.grabithere.co.cc to learn more

Re: BRAND NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUINTY; N3000 EVERYDAY GUARANTEED!!!

As part of my help to my fellow people that cant afford to join the queue, request for any product among the 50 products there and i'll send it to you immediately.

Pls do not call to say i should give you the guide, i do not have the give away right as i stated earlier. Request for any other thing listed there and its yours. Thats all i can do the help my people. I'll strongly advise you to join this biz now.
    For those that called me im sorry once again but i cant help.

Wishing you the best.
    koksybrown

Pls if you know that you are not browsing free. follow my post on free browsing with TOR. never pay to browse free, it might be blocked anyday. Good luck.

thanks koksybrown, i just got mine. From the look of things, this is going to be the end of my search. i'll start tomorow.

Thanks once again

Pls for those of you that wants to chat with me online concerning the trade. my messengers ID is [email protected] . Pls i'll only like to chat with you between 4pm and 8pm.

the biz just fetch me another N3000 today. The good thing about this is that you use only 2hr to transact this biz.

let me brief you a little. Asumming you have $10 in your Liberty reserve account. All you have to do is sell it to another online account of yours as if you were another person $13. then log on to the other online account and buy Liberty reserve back at $12. This is a cool $2 profit. This might be small but you have a maximum of 10 transaction in a day. do this 10 times and thats $20. This can be done within 2hrs or less depending on your internet speed. use any of the exchangers you know and transfer your cash to your bank.

i want help 2 of me people. Only members pls. the first 2 people to chat with me tomorrow between 4pm and 6pm will get the whole biz guide free.

Regards
    koksybrown

I'm writing this with joy, because i have been trying
    alot of online businesses but none seem to yield so fast.
    I got the liberty trading guide yesterday. As im writing, i have an extra $18 in my liberty reserve account. this took me 1hr, 30 something minutes. Im over excited that finally i can make some cash on my own. i would have made a complete $20 dollars, but i made a little mistake a my order bounced back. tomorrow no mistake.

But brown cant you plead with Kingsley to give us a giveaway right to this product.
    pls do it, pls. I need to share this with my friends.

Pls do something.

Quote Originally Posted by naijaprincess
    I'm writing this with joy, because i have been trying
    alot of online businesses but none seem to yield so fast.
    I got the liberty trading guide yesterday. As im writing, i have an extra $18 in my liberty reserve account. this took me 1hr, 30 something minutes. Im over excited that finally i can make some cash on my own. i would have made a complete $20 dollars, but i made a little mistake a my order bounced back. tomorrow no mistake.

But brown cant you plead with Kingsley to give us a giveaway right to this product.
    pls do it, pls. I need to share this with my friends.

Pls do something.

No body can stop you from share your success story with your friends, but dont sell it, especially to people you dont know. Who knows they might even be information marketers and will start distributing the guide also.

Yea i trust posts 4rm u. Meanyl, pls do send d ffng 4 me: laptop repair pictorial guide, my 24hrs dollar blast, downloadng ebooks, software dat ll increase internet speed, importing laptops 4rm china, us n Germany. Tanx. Email: [email protected]. I ll order as soon as i get dis.

I want to thank Brown, for this wonderful opportunity. i never believed in making money online until i read this post i decided to give it a try. God moved me to do it without thinking of any loss. I dont even have a laptop, i use a cyber cafe and trade 3days now. each 2 hours i was able to come out with N3000 which i always withdraw immediately. Now i have i flat N9,000 as im typing this. My plan is to buy my laptop next week and i will still share the testimony here.

My people help me thank Brown for sharing this.

ABEGF,HOUSE BEWARE OF ALL THESE GET MONEY QUICK ADVERT,MOST TIMES THEY WILL END UP TO BE THE THAT WILL EAT UR LITTLE SAVINGS,REMEMBER,ITS A GREEDY MAN THAT 419NERS EASILY CASH,LETS PRAY TO GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Milma
    ABEGF,HOUSE BEWARE OF ALL THESE GET MONEY QUICK ADVERT,MOST TIMES THEY WILL END UP TO BE THE THAT WILL EAT UR LITTLE SAVINGS,REMEMBER,ITS A GREEDY MAN THAT 419NERS EASILY CASH,LETS PRAY TO GOD.
    poor people mentality. Dat was almost d same thing my friend told me when i told her about dis.
    My responce to her was "he dat is afraid to fall wil neva fly. Now she is followin me here n dere to show her how it works cos each time i exchange my $ to N, i show her my bank sms notification. I can never show her.
    House, it is very risky not to take risk. i no this opportunity wil not last forever. But even if it last for 2 month. D fact is dat i mek N3000 evryday. If i was d discoverer, i swear na only me n my relation 4 trade.
    LoL

hi kokosbrown,

i dont really know d meaning of wat u're saying or even wat dis ur biz mean. i've opened d site and cant grab anything meaningful frm it even with ur explanation. if this is 4 real den i believe u shuld say it here. all those ascertaining dat they're already on earning 3K/day i'm sure u guyz are d same cacus.

so better tell us something more meaningful. dis ur style is still wayo ppl style no difference. use dis one chop me use d other ur money go go.

bye

Quote Originally Posted by triplee
    hi kokosbrown,

i dont really know d meaning of wat u're saying or even wat dis ur biz mean. i've opened d site and cant grab anything meaningful frm it even with ur explanation. if this is 4 real den i believe u shuld say it here. all those ascertaining dat they're already on earning 3K/day i'm sure u guyz are d same cacus.

so better tell us something more meaningful. dis ur style is still wayo ppl style no difference. use dis one chop me use d other ur money go go.

bye
    How on earth do you want me to explain, I dropped a link to the guide that contains all the information you need.
    I'm not the owner of the package and i dont have a resell right to it. I would have shared the idea.
    Pls note that i'm only sharing this here for people that would be interested. Im not asking anybody to pay me anything. If you feel its worth going for, then go. If not, then back out and stop criticizing me.
    If you cant download the pack from the link, send your email address to [email protected]
    n i'll forward it to you. or chat with me directly.

i'm not asking anybody to take part. i'm only sharing this

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast