+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLEASE HOUSE READ THIS AND ADVICE ME;IT IS VERY URGENT

PLEASE HOUSE READ THIS AND ADVICE ME;IT IS VERY URGENT

PLEASE HOUSE READ THIS AND ADVICE ME;IT IS VERY URGENT

I am David Whiteway From Harlsden, North West London , here in England. I work for Natwest Bank Corporation London. I am writing you from my office that will be of an imense benefit to both of us. In my department,being the assistant manager (Greater London Regional Office, I discovered an abandoned sum £20 million GBP (Fifteen Million Great British Pounds) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr thomson morrison American citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter.
    The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geograpgical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensivity of the transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 4 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 20 Million Pounds can be paid to you.
    This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages,60% to me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents thatcan be used to back up this claim we are making. All i need is to fillin your names to the documents and legalise it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
    Please,provide me the following: as we have 7 days to run it through. This is very very URGENT PLEASE.
    1. Full Name
    2. YourTelephone Number
    3. Your Contact Address.
    Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting.
    Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.
    Regards,
    Mr. David Whiteway

Re: PLEASE HOUSE READ THIS AND ADVICE ME;IT IS VERY URGENT

PLEASE TREAD WITH CAUTION; IT IS A TRAP IN DISGISE. IF YOU DARE REPLY; YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PAY FEW AMOUNT TO FORMALIZE THE ARRANGEMENTS; BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU HAVE BEEN DUPE. MAN, BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD BUT FALL A PREY! THE INTEGRITY OF THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL PRESERVE HIM. DON'T GIVE IN!

Junior Member surajudeenomolabake's Avatar

Mr David Blackway oh sorry White way, i thought you needed some piece of advice but the content of your message doesn't show that u're genuine.For Christ sake the fact that this is a job hunting site doesn't mean that people here(graduate for that matter)are gullible. Don't worry i can assure you the end of the road for you is close,closer than you ever expected,except you desist from your evil ways.
    Imagine the world without Chemistry-Nuts is it!

Please such criminal entities should be barned from even visiting this sites. they are very dangerous people with corrupt minds looking for susceptible people to defraud. mind u EFCC is closer to you than you ever imagined.

which kin posting be this...are u mad? wetin dey worry u sef? god punish u. na naija boys u dey give format?..foool

instead of u to post jobs opportunities here u are doing nonsense.idiot.
    naija hot jobs should big steps to get ban idiots as soon as dey post nonsense.i mean ip banning

you are not david white way, you are devil blackway. shege

Quote Originally Posted by surajudeenomolabake
    Mr David Blackway oh sorry White way, i thought you needed some piece of advice but the content of your message doesn't show that u're genuine.For Christ sake the fact that this is a job hunting site doesn't mean that people here(graduate for that matter)are gullible. Don't worry i can assure you the end of the road for you is close,closer than you ever expected,except you desist from your evil ways.
    Almost all of you do not understand the poster. He got that message above in his mail box and decided to ask the house for advice, but you all are raining abuses on him as if he is the masterminder of the evil deed. Please read posts well and use your heads before showering invectives on innocent people

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
    Make use of what God gave you

The misconception started from the 1st respondent. We are all graduates, thus, we ve 2 be rational. Comprehension of issues like this and contributing positively (advises) is what is expected of us, and not to rain abuses on one another. @ poster, don't even act smart by replying the mail cos once you start, you 'll be entangled. 1 lv NHjbs... Experience
    He Who Is Experienced Lacks Nothing.

Don't even try it, for all u know, dis Mr Whiteway migth be one Nigerian yahoo-plus guy trying to make a maga out of u. If u reply, u'll definitely be asked to drop some money do some processing, frm there my friend u'll be hit seriously. Pls B-E-W-A-R-E!!!

@[email protected]!

You did not get yourself cleared as per what you really wanted to pass across.

If I understand correctly, you received this mail from an unknown contact and decided to use this forum to find out it's authenticity.

Well, this is a big scam! Discard the e-mail fast!!!!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

it's a ssssccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm!!!!!!!!! i'm really surprised at this guy cos that's a very old format.

@[email protected].

What have you done to warrant sharing £20 million pounds of a 'dead man's fortune' Do you want to reap where you have not sown? The fool who sent you this scam puts £20m GBP and then equates that in bracket to £15m pounds. £1 = £1 in the UK or does he mean $20 million dollar in USA currency!! (United Streets of Ajegunle). SHINE everything that is shinable on your body not only your eyeys and run!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply