http://www.facebook.com/video/video....06410384.CLICK ON LINK TO TAKE YOU THERE.
THIS MESSAGE IS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU CAN INTEGRATE BUSINESS ON YOUR OWN BOTH AT YOUR OFFICE OR IN YOUR HOME.I WILL RECOMMEND HAVING AN antamedia HOTSPOT billing software BECAUSE IT IS MULTIPURPOSE,MEANING IT CAN BE USE AT YOUR OFFICE OR AT HOME.IT WORKS WIRELESSLY ON ROUTER OR WIRED.IT CAN BE PURCHASE ONLINE BUT IT IS FAR EXPENSIVE WHICH CAUSES ALMOST A THOUSAND DOLLARS TO BUY,SO I WILL RECOMMEND PURCHASING IT FROM ME BECAUSE IT IS AFFORDABLE AND BETTER.this program offers internet access over a wireless local area network through the use of a router connected to a link to an internet service provider.Hotsport typically use wi-fi technology.IN HOTSPOT,you don't need to install any clients software to other computer unlike the cyber cafe software.EVERYTHING WILL BE CONTROLLED BY YOU ALONE AND NOBODY CAN BROWSE BECAUSE IT WILL TELL THEM TO LOGIN WITH THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD GENERATED AND GIVEN TO THEM FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR ONLY.CALL FOR MORE INFO 07066421088 EMAIL [email protected].
I also have a cybercafe software for offices which does not include futher licencing after purchasing it from me.the details of it will be written shortly.Major interesting features are
1.hotsport program support unlimited number of computers why cybercafe program supports 1-1000 numbers of computers
2. No seasonal licencing of computers.
3. supports billing ticket generation and printing
4. Supports customisation eg logo,hotsports login page etc.
5. You can also sell and generate tickets sold in your cafes business centers, top restaurants and lots more
6.my own cybercafe software is not limited to an internet cyber center and as being integrated into companies,mobile communication centers for examples.they are been used in cocacola,sheraton and lots more.

CALL FOR MORE INFO 07066421088 EMAIL [email protected].
notification:if you need any particular software just contact me,Price varies via negotiation.