+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Topic: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

Re: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

GUYS,NOTHING WEY MAN NEVA SEE.DEM PLENTY, ONE DEY FOR COKER FOR ILUPEJU,ONE DEY FOR ATUNIKE BUILDING CELE BUSSTOP OKOTA..(CALL HIM NAME PSS).I BELIF SAY, ANY AGENT WEY WAN GIVE JOB SHOULD NT ASK FOR A KOBO. MY GUYS OPEN YOUR EYES FOR THIS PEOPLE

Guy, i love the way you are exposing those thieves who are wxploiting the unemployed youths of this country- bravo to you

Naija graduates,continue to expose the professional thieves,God will make a way for his children,Amen.

PLS BEWARE OF SOME SO CALLED AGENCIES TAKING ADVANTAGE OF JOB SEEKERS,
    AVOID ADVERTS FROM ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH, AND PRIMESAVIC, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS,
    I ALMOST BECAME A VICTIM. Pls dont forward your CV to e mails like [email protected], [email protected], i believe they'll change their email address when they get to c this mail, but God will judge them

SECONDLY TRY TO AVOID VACANCIES THAT LIST JOB OPENINGS FOR ALMOST EVERY COURSES OFFERED INA UNIVERSITY , ABEG NO BE SO JOB PLENTY 4 NIGERIA REACH,

LASTLY, ONLY TRUST N BELIEVE IN GOD

Naija graduates,pls be careful about adverts you see in newspapers,not all of them are genuine,especially small spaced adverts,many of them are fraudlent,God will grant us His miracle.

These group of people will only be successful in their games when jobseekers still respond to them. No geniue recruitment firm will demand for money from applicants. We should just be careful with them.

Another 419 firm is Esther Breakthrough. At times they call themselves E.Breakthrough and other funny names just to decive applicants.

Look before applying for a job.

THE RATE AT WHICH SCAMMERS ARE FLOODING THE HOUSE RECENTLY IS OF GREAT CONCERN TO JOB SEEKERS.
    WE NEED TO PUT HEADS TOGETHER AND GET RID OF THESE USELESS LAZY 419 CREW.WE NEED TO COME UP WITH MEASURES OF COMBATING SCAMM IN THE HOUSE.
    I WOULD ADVICE MEMBERS TO ALWAYS VISIT EFCC AND ANTI 419 WEBSITE AND READ STORIES OF SCAMMERS AND THEIR VICTIMS.IS A GOOD WAY TO KNOW HOW TO DICTECT A SCAMMER ONCE THEY COME ON BOARD.
    IT A PITY SOME HEARTLESS NIGERIANS WILL WANT TO FRAUD JOB SEEKRS.
    BE WARNED!!! OFFICERS OF EFCC ARE NOW REGULAR VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE.
    YOU CAN'T BE SMART ALWAYS... HA HA HA. ONE DAY I WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU AND SEND YOU UNDERGROUND....
    Y

My peeps i must confess that i was taken in by these so called recruitment agency n the particular one i want to talk abt based on my experience is E. breakthrough or esther breakthrough.
    I applied n was sent an automated response for a test on the 2nd of may. I went there met a lot of people did the test n got a text the next day saying i passed n i was to come to the office with 1,700 to collect my recommendation letter.
    I went, was hesitant paying the money n asked some questions which nobody answered satisfactorily but just felt since i was there let me give it a try.
    Got to the coy n was told to come back on the 28th of the month for a test. The unfortunate thing is my sista called me after i had left their office to tell me that she just read this page n that i shudnt bother goin there but it was too late needless to say i have learnt my lesson.

Pls u guys shud take note oh i'm thinking once a recruiting agency asks for money 'fore u can write a test or collect a letter then bust it.

E don better finish for all of us

Cheers!!!

Live and let live

Pls member let us not kill this interactive forum. Expose them. Put them to shame.

Holy Ghost fire go burn them all.

He that has ear let him hear

"Abo oro ni won ma n so fun omoluabi"
    +

Haba! my naija people. Not even one positive comment, well not all are like that, i know of this genuine one which would be conducting job fair and training exposition very soon, please, my naija people this is real cos its collaborating with federal govt, banks like zenith, lntercontinental, phb, construction companies of different kind and any recruiting agency you could think. Infact! there is going to be on spot recruuitment by these companies. Let rebrand nigeria for good

HELLO GUYS, I know there are so many 419 recruitment agencies but there are still other real opportunities abound for everyone that could put some real cash in your pockets, provided you are 18 and above. Some Youth Corpers can testify of this.

For further information, simply text your name and location to: 08055817198

Quote Originally Posted by bscl
    Guys i must SAY despite the fact say 419 consultancy firm dey,i must say a very big thank you for Business Sucess Management Consult Limited,Am presently working now with startment of #80k. though i paid during there test for only #1k, wen i pass am i was invited for an interview directly to the company were i was interviewed the Director of the consult fim and 2 executive members of the company and i was successfull. IWANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO BUSINESS SUCESS MAGT LIMITED AM PROUD OF YOUR FIRM.

NNAMDI OKPAI
    HOW ARE WE SURE YOU ARE NOT A STAFF OF BUSINESS SUCCESS WHATEVER LTD TRYING TO JUSTIFY TEH ADVANCE FEE FRAUD YOU CHARGE APPLICANTS

Quote Originally Posted by kaykay007
    Haba! my naija people. Not even one positive comment, well not all are like that, i know of this genuine one which would be conducting job fair and training exposition very soon, please, my naija people this is real cos its collaborating with federal govt, banks like zenith, lntercontinental, phb, construction companies of different kind and any recruiting agency you could think. Infact! there is going to be on spot recruuitment by these companies. Let rebrand nigeria for good
    NOWADAYS NA GOVERMENT AGENCIES AND CORPORATE ORGANISATIONS DEY SUPPORT ALL THESE KIND FRAUD PASS, NA WAH 4 THIS KIND COUNTR SEF

+ Reply
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast