pls guys how do i start making money from the internet wit little or no capital?
House, iwant to in4m u dt i oracle preety well infact better than most centre where u pay big fees. try us 2day and we'll build a relationship
suite 23, ikosi/isheri shopping complex, opp. ketu tipper garage ketu
the ideas are very right,but u need to start as each biz has its peculiar challenge,then try to have strong r/ship with God and develop happy & friendly attitude
let m use d opportunity to advertise to u
i train oracle pretty well, infact better than many of the centres dt charges so high.
contacts 08030522218, suite 23, ikosi/isheri shopping complex opp tipper garage, along ikd rd,ketu.lagos
lets face the fact, if you want to start any reasonable business, you must first put in enough resources. starting a business with little capital is okey depending on the links and connection you have in place and also with the devine grace of God the sky will be your limit
It's well hauze.
How to start up a Business with little or no capital- Seven Steps to Finding Your Market Niche.
It's not easy to plan a business. And, it is a waste of time to plan a business around an idea that has no chance of success. You need to find a market opportunity that can support a business. So, instead of rushing in to plan your business, step back and first evaluate that business idea and see if it is worth pursuing.
A market niche with sales potential exists when there is a critical mass of customers with unmet needs who will spend significant sums to satisfy those needs. When the sales revenues generated by these customers is sufficient to support a business, you have discovered a market opportunity with profit potential.
The focus of a market opportunity evaluation is on sales. While expenses are also a determining factor in projecting business profits, they are generally easier to estimate and they often depend on sales estimates. Therefore, it makes sense to develop a sound estimate of sales before investing time in estimating expenses. And, it certainly makes sense to develop a sound estimate of sales before planning out your business.
The Seven Steps to Finding a Market niche
So, how do you find a market niche with sales potential?
Simple, it takes some time, access to the Internet, and knowing what to do. Here are the seven steps to complete.
1. Become familiar with your industry, its current situation concerning growth and the trends to expect in the future.
2. Choose a target customer to serve and market area where you will first pursue that customer. (Your choice doesn't have to be the perfect choice. It just has to be one you are willing to spend your time evaluating.
3. Analyze the nature and strength of the competition in your market.
4. Analyze the needs and motivations of your customer. Identify their core needs and desired experiences.
5. Design an offering that will deliver features that address core needs and desired experiences.
6. Market test your offering with a sample from your target market group to evaluate the strength of demand.
7. Develop a sales projection based on your market test and evaluate whether or not revenues are likely to be sufficient to cover costs and leave a profit for your business.
And above all do the above... Thank you
...Impacting The TotalMan With The Ability To Creat Wealth...<br />www.digitalproductsolutions..com
anyone starting a business should do himself favour 2 stay away from financial instituitions!
hi there i can c i have been left out in this whole blog thing. i actually thougt it was a scam of some sort, i would b really glad if any of u guys that are veterans already in this field can help me out. u can contact me @ email@example.com.
God is love
God is love
mr speaker, u be real big thief u no see ur big mouth wa u dey use yarn nonsense
please house, i need advise and ideas on how to organize beauty peagent, fashion show, festvie live band for audience at a local level. i also need to know how to get sponsors for the mentioned events. please house am waiting for all your replies.