+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHAT I FORSEE IN THE FUTURE

WHAT I FORSEE IN THE FUTURE

AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE NOT TO BRING HATRED TO MYSELF OR TO THE

HOUSE.NAIJAHOTJOBS CAREER WEBSITE HAS IT MAIN REASON OF BEEN

THERE FOR THE COMMUNITY.BUT WHEN LOOKING AT DIFFERENT POSTINGS

ESPECIALLY HERE IN DISCUSSION FORUM,I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE.

THIS IS A JOB FORUM FOR GRADUATES AND THE WHOLE THING IS SECRETLY

TURNING INTO ROMANCE FORUM.MY LEARNED COLLEAGUES PLEASE LET US

HELP THIS JOB FORUM TO GROW THAN THIS.DONT LET THIS COMMUNITY

TURN INTO WEBSITE WHERE SCAMMERS AND UNFOCUSED

PEOPLE PLY THEIR TRADE.PLEASE LETS REASONED TOGETHER.

THANKS

Re: WHAT I FORSEE IN THE FUTURE

I SAT MYSELF DOWN AND TALKED TO MY SELF...THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM IS ABOUT MAJORLY ABOUT JOB OPENINGS AND WATEVER ELSE IS MERE FRIVOLITIES...WHOMEVER INTENDS TO DABBLE INTO THEM CAN...IT SHOULD BE A PERSONAL THING...

@florafab... am sorry for the unkinds words l used on u...pls forgive me for not keeping a tight rein on my tempers, no matter how much u pick on me in the nearest future l ll hold peace and be most phlegmatic...ve learnt my lessons

Sammie is right, pls lets focus on the main purpose of this forum!
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

@ kemistkris,
    I was surprised reading this post from you, the same way i was surprised when you attacked me recently about jeering behind ur back.

I did not purposely pick on you, i replied to 2 of ur posts on a lighter mood, i tot u'll take it as a joke and retaliate back, (even my 'friend' coolguy would have just grinned back at me), so when u took it the other way round, i could not say anything but to look on.

I'm sorry for tweaking your emotions too, i hope we can be friends now, i have a feeling i know you, where did u serve?

Don't worry, i will not pick on you again, nearest or furtherest future. Promise
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@ Sammie,

When i read ur post, i initially did not want to reply, but i thought against it, it's better i air my views about your opinion.

Truely, this site is mainly for job seeking, but do you know how many people derieve other things from it? i'm one of them, anytime i'm tensed in the office or generally down and need to rebooth, i have no other place to turn to but naijahotjobs, not because of lack of sites, but because of choice of people,class and words spoken, even in jokes there's a level of maturity and sense.

dvt himself said that the site has grown beyound what he intially thought it would.

I support your point, but what i think can help in a situation like this is breaking down the open discussion board further to job related and non-job related, or not to make it open to all housemates, only those that meet a certain requirement, maybe that will curb the level of trash coming in.

Pls, don't suggest we stop giving answers, advices and experience, cause i love it and it's helping me get my groove back, any body who's main focus on this site can easily go straight to his area of interest and leave the open discussion board.

I hope i've spoken sense and said someones mind?
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@kemistkris !!

How many job related- post have you posted no this site ? NONE.

I don't want to start exchanging words with you I am too much for that.

There are some of us who sees the future. If you leave this site primarily for job-hunting you will have people with like minds and status. UNEMPLOYED people.

I am disappointed that naijahotjobs cannot solve the common plight of IT student do you know why Sammie most of us are unemployed.

This site will be an effective job-hunting site only and only if Professionals are attracted to this site. THE EXECUTIVES, THE HUMAN RESOURCES etc. Do you think your mere job AD will attract this people? Most HR personnels -mostly females- are unmarried ladies thse my topics can attrct them .

My ex-boss ask me to advise him on how to handle his wife. If this site can solve such problems then people can get jobs right here on naijahotjobs.Is only when you get this kind of people that job-hunting becomes easily OK.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

well u guys are funny.

one luv

+ Reply