+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Hmn...long Time.."let the humour continue!" All work & No Play!

Hmn...long Time.."let the humour continue!" All work & No Play!

Greetings to all my people...its been a long time, don't blame me for being "SILENT" ( like Prof. Humprey Nwosu over the result of the 1993 June 12 presidential elections) it was the job hunt that wanted to "marginalize" and terminate my humour mill like our senators destroyed the FOI bill that wanted to expose their yansh(es)!

It wasn't easy surviving the HBP given to me by Bank PHB, the "jibiti"(pronounced as (GBT) I experienced from GTB..the Zenith of the Intercontinental disapointment I felt when I was denied Access to pounds Sterling but plunged into the Oceanic depths of .... the list is endless Anyway, its all over now, I have a good job to hold on to and its my prayer that all my fellow brothers will "find their voices" as they get the hotjobs that will land them into naira. Did anybody say "amen"? O ye of little faith!

Talking about naira..its a serious issue.How do you know a guy that is naira-loaded? Ladies, how do you know the kind of guy your bobo is?I want to use this analogy to help in the demystification. Please pay close attention to the following.

The speed dialing function on phones allows you to quickly dial those "close to your heart" many use this phone function but some are yet ignorant of it (like the police are still ignorant of the killers of Bola Ige YEARSSSS after!)

A Cassanova will definitely have the numbers of all his girlfriends on speed dials so that he can easily call them. Mind you, he might simply store their names as "sunshine" "pretty pie" "dearest" not because they are dear to him but because its a burden for him to remember their numerous names!He can even store them as "001", "002" etc...ladies, I hope you are paying attention?

A nice guy with good relationship and family would have the name of every of his family members on his speed dial( yes, it shows how dear they are to him)

A pastor (not everyone o) would have the names of his highest tithe and offering paying members on his speed dial.

To cut the short story long an "Ijebuman" WILL have any (or ALL) of the following numbers on his speed dial:*123#, #124#,or *556#.Still wondering? of course, these are the numbers for checking your credits on the 3 major networks. An ijebuman is always conscious of his phone credits that he cannot but have it on his speed dial. Again, when an Ijebuman makes a call, his finger is very close to the "END KEY" since he doesn't want any money/call time to waste!

Na wa O! I hope you caught the humour.

I will henceforth, try to remain available and functional (like Adedibu was baba in Ibadan politics until the hands of death took him to another realm to SCATTERDIZE their politics elsewhere!)

Till we meet again, have a nice string of success Springs!

NOT casanova!

Re: Hmn...long Time.."let the humour continue!"

ok
    What of non-IJEBU by birth but has trained him/herselve to be a critical one. Should we agree they are Ijebusites. Or?
    Transform your little

Re: Hmn...long Time.."let the humour continue!" All work & No Play!

its very interesting to be part of these wonderful team of "naijans'. I cant stop laughing.

pretty funny ha?.............u are real good with those jokes.Laughter is good for the soul.i was fasting when i came here.but i still laughed anyway.so much so that i stirred my belly muscle.......COOL STUFF!
    i count him braver who overcomes himself than he who conquers his enemies for the greater victory is the victory over self!

you be funny guy oh..i was wondering how you managed to gathered all this thing together?any how sha stay cool
    Yinka
    ojo olayinka sunday

nice one,
    I guess the only reason u were able 2fix all that words together was becos work bin no dey. i go still wait see if u go still make us laugh now wey u don get work.

Dont mind me, u did great.
    expecting another 4m u doe.
    chao

+ Reply