+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Does it take Zenith a long time to employ?

Does it take Zenith a long time to employ?

I wrote their test and two consecutive interview at trans Amadi portharcout on NOV 22,23 and 27 respectively.later on last i called their HR lagos and was told i was successful, dat i should be called for next interview.But uptill now,i have nt heard from them. i later heard they called some names early january.PLS WHO KNOWS WAT THEY UPTO AND WHEN THEY WILL CALL NEST NAMES? am tired of staying at home doing nothing.Dis is my six month i finished youth service .

Re: Does it take Zenith a long time to employ?

sweetie six month isnt too long now.just joking oh!same with me,i did the test,i passed and did the first set of two interviews and they promised to call but unlike u luckily i have a friend that was employed just before me and she was worried to that they hadnt called me.she is employed with zenith registers which is not far from headquaters so she went and found out that they put recriutment on hold cos of their public offer and they are gettin ready for the next set of recriuting,which i bliv would be very soon.

hi house i have gone 4 skye bank interview 2wice 4 casual / junior workers at ware house road n creek road apapa lagos, but nothing has happened yet. pls any house member who did d interview also should pls keep me abreast. has anyone been called .thanks n GOD bless

hi
    nov is too early. i did mime @ enugu on sep ,was called 4 last stage with regional manager on 11 oct,till now we ve not heard 4m dem.

+ Reply