+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Quote Originally Posted by ebynutcie View Post
    @repubocrat did you do a psychological test after meeting with the HR and line managers, can you give me an insight on what the test with HR and line manager was like and also what the psychological test was like as well, i was to do my test in london but an in Nigeria for a break so i might do mine in Nigeria, i need some info please could you help, thanks
    The psychological test was after meeting with the line manager and HR personnel. The HR and line manager meeting was an interview, not a test. The psychological test, on the other hand, will have to be done online.

To for clarification, there is also a psychological ( personality ) interview. Both the interview and the test are conducted by the consultants.

HR personnel asked me question to gauge if I had what it took to work in a Nigerian environment. That was the impression I got from that interview.

Line Manager asked me questions about my past jobs and technical qualifications. He also described the position in detail. Just read up on TEPNG's present and future operations and projects in Nigeria. That would give you something to talk about or ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
    The psychological test was after meeting with the line manager and HR personnel. The HR and line manager meeting was an interview, not a test. The psychological test, on the other hand, will have to be done online.

To for clarification, there is also a psychological ( personality ) interview. Both the interview and the test are conducted by the consultants.

HR personnel asked me question to gauge if I had what it took to work in a Nigerian environment. That was the impression I got from that interview.

Line Manager asked me questions about my past jobs and technical qualifications. He also described the position in detail. Just read up on TEPNG's present and future operations and projects in Nigeria. That would give you something to talk about or ask.

i think i did the psychological test in uk but repuborat can you get to me on my email [email protected] so that i can get more information on this HR and line manager's question and what one is expected to know. i would appreciate it please thanks

Thumbs up Total e & p nigeria limited

TOTAL FINALLY SEND INVITATION FOR NEXT STAGE-------------Praise God

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited

Hello Goodluck82! Do you have any information on the next stage of recruitment 'cos i got the same IV a month ago. From what I hear, medicals is the next stage...?

Hello Repubocrat! I went thru the same recruitment process in houston in mid-sept and got the IV for next stage... do you have any recent info from Total yet about the next stage? I just got info dat the next stage is medicals, dont know how true this is...

Exclamation Re: Total e & p nigeria limited

Quote Originally Posted by Goodluck82 View Post
    Goodluck, please when did you receive the IV. I did my Aptitude test on 20th Aug. in PH and met with Consultant Occupational Psychologist on 16th Sept. also in PH. I'm still expecting their feedback.

The HR rep told us that next stage will be to meet with the Line.

Also, does anyone know if they send out both positive and negative feedbacks as they did after Aptitude test? thanks all.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFO FROM THEM. POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Gideonyte View Post
    Hello Repubocrat! I went thru the same recruitment process in houston in mid-sept and got the IV for next stage... do you have any recent info from Total yet about the next stage? I just got info dat the next stage is medicals, dont know how true this is...
    You got the invitation for next stage? When is the next stage? and where? All I got from them is that they would like to proceed to the next step in the coming months.

I heard the next step would be to do a presentation in front of a panel. I thought medicals are usually done after one is offered the job.

What i mean is that i got the same email you got...i'm just wondering if anybody has additional info. The info i got from guys interviewed in the UK is that the Total guys said they would finish all recruitment by december. Medicals usually happen before offer, except its different in their case. Thanks

What i mean is that i got the same email you got...i'm just wondering if anybody has additional info. The info i got from guys interviewed in the UK is that the Total guys said they would finish all recruitment by december. Medicals usually happen before offer, except its different in their case. Thanks
    Ok, that's good news. I haven't gotten any additional info. yet. I'll probably post on here if or when I do .

However, I don't think medicals are next though. I called a relative of mine who works for TEPNG. He told me the next step is doing a presentation in front of a panel of TEPNG managers. Someone also mentioned something similar a couple of pages back on this thread.

Thanks for the info bro!

Gideonyte, Goodluck, Please which position did you apply for? Where did you have your interview?
    I applied for Project Engineer OLT Bouy, and did my aptitude test in PH on 20th Aug; also I met with the Consultant Occupational Psychologist in PH on 16th Sept, but uptill now I've not heard anything from them.

Invitation will sent to you.They have 29 available positions to be filled.God will make it happen for all of us in Jesus Name..

Quote Originally Posted by geejay View Post
    Gideonyte, Goodluck, Please which position did you apply for? Where did you have your interview?
    I applied for Project Engineer OLT Bouy, and did my aptitude test in PH on 20th Aug; also I met with the Consultant Occupational Psychologist in PH on 16th Sept, but uptill now I've not heard anything from them.
    I applied for reservoir engineering and my aptitude and round of interviews was in houston around 2nd week of september. I got the email on oct 13th and since then nothing... I guess they are still sending out mails. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast