+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: To prospective ptdf scholars(2010/2011)

To prospective ptdf scholars(2010/2011)

Hello house
    Presently , I am a PTDF scholar studying in a UK school.
    I want to asure you guys that this is a very good chance for those seeking to study abroad to achieve that aim.
    Forget about 'runs',it will not necessarily pull you through. Some dudes that claimed to have seen d paper b/4 d exam still didn't make it....maybe it worked for some!
    I can confidently tell u that I wrote and passed without any of this thing we call connection in Nigeria. You can even do much better than me because I know I made lots of avoidable mistakes which if u can avoid u have no reason not to be in UK by September.
    First of all, GOD is the key! No be by power....80% of the people u will be writting the exam are all above average in terms of intelligence. God can make all the difference.
    I see that many people are scramping for past exam papers......please calm down. Try and forget that for now.
    It might sound weird, but try and read all u can say till march before u revise with Past question papers(thats if the exam is in April).
    Try get hold of any stuff u can on OPEC,Nigerian oil and gas sector(LNG,SHELL,NNPC....etc),current affairs( sports , winners of nobel prize, politics-past and present.....etc).
    Just try and 'freestyle' in ur preparation. Read anything you can you consider relevant and be positive because you can't read enough!
    For the section B which is ur area, go back to the rudiments of the course...yr 1.yr 2. For the guys going for computing,please u need to dig deeper, it was not funny for mates last year, guess this year will be much better for u computing guys!
    The exam is fun ,just free ur mind, read and trust God to do His part, why u no go pass?
    In passing, please, forget past question as they might decide to change format this yr .
    Good luck people. If you will like to keep this thread moving, you will want to ask any pressing question and I will try and answer such to the best of my knowledge. Time is a priceless resource here so don't expect replies too soon.
    Cheers.

Re: TO PROSPECTIVE PTDF SCHOLARS(2010/2011)

10x ozone republic, pls i like to ask about d exam. I studied chemical engineering in my undergraduate study and i intend entering for petroleum engineering in the ptdf scholarship. Must i answer questions on petroleum engr.

hi, i studied mathematics and i wld like to do my phd in it. Do u know if my course is eligible 4d ptdf scheme. Pls u can inbox me on [email protected]

Thanks for the timely intervention

Pls i read Mathematics and Economics in my first but want to apply for Purchasing and supply chain management. They said something about oil & Gas related course in first degree as criteria. I need ur advise pls.

Pls i studied biochemistry in my first degree ,i want 2 choose health safety nd enviroment.wat do u tink about it.i nid ur advice.tank u

Tnx alot for ur timely enlightenment, am highly appreciative. cheers...

PHD: u need to try a field in computing, guesss that is the closest to ur field, but u can recheck the list or mail PTDF for further clarification.
    Biochem: Sure u will need to study environmental management,env. science and env. engineering. HSE is not a bad option,the choice is urs to make,remember u have 3 options but ur sect B will be on env.engineering if u go for HSE.
    Chem Engr.: No u dont need to. Its risky though but if that is ur best bet take the risk but I advice u go for what u want. prepare 4 it u will get it.
    Apply for the gas and purchasing .........forget the so called criteria for now.
    I will post all replies here for others to pick up info ,please do bear with me for that.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards

Please how can i lay hands on questions regarding OPEC NNPC SHELL LNG others, My email add is [email protected]

@Ozone: Thanks for offering to help. For a graduate of Computer Information Systems, what other course do U think is advisable to apply for apart from Computing?. Thanks.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

ozone rep, . nice one.

ozone...pls inbox the questions regarding OPEC NNPC SHELL LNG and others to [email protected]

Ozone repub., I did Material Science in my Bachelor, and I applied for computing. Do you think it can work, and which of the Master's course do you suggest I choose? Thanks

+ Reply
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast