Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

bgt

Re: My nnpc imterview

House, does anyone know if the original degree cert is a compulsory document for the interview? Mine is not available now.
    Someone should help pls....

Thank you yda and Oseri for the info. one thing i must add for those of you on GT. The essence of the GT is to creat jobs for the unemployed. Listen to this , a friend of mine who was in one of the last recruitment exercises was already working with IBTC Chartered bank when he applied as GT , He was told he will not get the job at the interview because he was gainfully employed. So i dont know how you will be able to manage the information if you have a good job already and applied as GT.

@Yda, I declare in the name of Jesus that you will get this job..Amen! @ykokuns, my date is also 15th july..we shall see there...am for EH anyway!!

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

@MOUNT PISGAH, there is sense in wat u said but it's not totally true. The interviewer may simply want to know the level of ur passion for the job

God bless every contributor dat wants others to excel. It implies u're already excellent

Quote Originally Posted by ydA View Post
    There is only one rule...PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD!
    A lot of people decided to keep mute about the NNPC interview believing that they may be putting themselves at a disadvantage. Well, I believe differently, because I'm sure that if that's where God wants me now, helping others to prepare better will not stop me from getting there.

I had mine on Thursday, July 7th and I can assure you, with God on your side, you can always wing it. On July 6th, I got an sms that I should report at NNPC Towers by 9a.m instead of the 11a.m scheduled on my Invitation letter. They realized that the protocols involved took time so the change in plans. Everybody being interviewed on a particular day will have to be there by 9a.m. So for those that wants to fly in that same day, consider how best you can make your arrangements.
    At the gate, someone will confirm your letter of invitation and then allow you into the building where you'll be directed to the accreditation team for document verification and you'll be given some forms to fill asking about your work experience, salary expectations, travel details (for e-payment refund of your transport fare) and so on. You will then be placed in a panel depending on your course of study.
    I am a GT but I noticed that the EH were being asked for laptops or storage devices. I couldn't confirm the need but the EH should go with any of these devices.
    While you are waiting, your document will be filed and taken to the panel handling your course of study. The panel I faced consisted of 8 members and I think the least will be 5.
    The major issue is that you need to know about NNPC and be able to defend what is in your resume with basics about your course of study. The interaction with the panel will be jovial as they want you to be relaxed and I personally think they want you to succeed!
    The questions that really took me off balance are these;
    1. Are you religious?
    2. Tell me about your family.
    Surprised? I was surprised when I was asked these questions. They took being religious to mean "Do you pray?" And they joked about the fact that I might be a pampered child since I'm the last born! Imagine! And there was no question about politics or current affairs (for me anyway)
    All in all, just go and trust God that what belongs to you can not pass you by. I personally believe that if NNPC is the place God wants me to be, then we'll definitely meet as colleagues in the nearest future.
    I'm praying this will be the testimony that someone out there is waiting for, and we'll have a lesser number of Nigerian graduates looking for jobs out there.

Whatever happens, remember this one rule...only one rule...PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD!
    Waoh, few words with much details. I am impressed

Quote Originally Posted by bgt View Post
    House, does anyone know if the original degree cert is a compulsory document for the interview? Mine is not available now.
    My dear bgt, there is no way you can co for an interview without presenting the original of your certificate, it is a cardinal rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Inyachris View Post
    God bless every contributor dat wants others to excel. It implies u're already excellent
    You are absolutely right

Quote Originally Posted by Kamsy01 View Post
    Info is insightful and timely. I wish you success
    I wish the same

Papa chineke God!!! Abeg bless dis fellow 4 me. If pple can behave like dis, then, dis Nigeria will be a better place 4 we 2 live in.

God bless u again 4 sharing this

Quote Originally Posted by bgt View Post
    Asolutely NOT NECESSARY. They won't ask for it so no need to travel with it.

poster yours was more laid back. As for me, not a single question on current affairs, personal questions, NNPC subsidiaries and history etc. I was asked why i wanted to leave my job, what i liked about my job and what i felt NNPC could do to add value to me, etc etc. Then i was asked questions based on my work experience, my discipline, etc. They wanted such basic things like what is GAAP, what is NPV, What can u use to appraise a project, etc.

They kept saying to be relaxed cos i was so jumpy but they were really nice except when they kept asking and asking questions. I felt it wont end. lol.
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by zinwa View Post
    Asolutely NOT NECESSARY. They won't ask for it so no need to travel with it.

poster yours was more laid back. As for me, not a single question on current affairs, personal questions, NNPC subsidiaries and history etc. I was asked why i wanted to leave my job, what i liked about my job and what i felt NNPC could do to add value to me, etc etc. Then i was asked questions based on my work experience, my discipline, etc. They wanted such basic things like what is GAAP, what is NPV, What can u use to appraise a project, etc.

They kept saying to be relaxed cos i was so jumpy but they were really nice except when they kept asking and asking questions. I felt it wont end. lol.
    I love this, please, others, u can see that there is no harm in sharing interview experience. We are expecting more please.

Closed Topic
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast