+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Topic: NIMC Various Vacances!

Re: NIMC Various Vacances!

I don't think the issue of those 4000 has anything to do with the recruitment. What most of them are clamouring for is for them to be included among those that will be getting pension.

Nimc job, is all about who do u knw. A friend of mine was able to See the PA to The Senator representing his district. Behold and Below, he was told he came late, that their list has been submitted Two weeks ago. That is even before the text. you see naija? God will help us my Pals
    Gudwil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Donval21 View Post
    Nimc job, is all about who do u knw. A friend of mine was able to See the PA to The Senator representing his district. Behold and Below, he was told he came late, that their list has been submitted Two weeks ago. That is even before the text. you see naija? God will help us my Pals
    nawa oh! but is it possible?

with all the issues of recruitment scandals, cash for employment etc, senator's can still send list. na wa oh!
    Gudwil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Donval21 View Post
    I still think nimc can still give atleast 10% of the intakes to those who do not have godfather. Atleast that 10 percent would help nimc by tellin people that the recruitment was fair.

it is well

Nawaoh for u pple una don dey for dis forum dey talk Godfatherism.Let Me ask Is there any creator on Earth that Is bigger than God?If u knw God u will understand that no one is more favourable Dan God.All I knw is dat is My own Gosfather and surely He will punish all d pple dat want to manouver.GOd cannot watched us suffer for Nimc Exam based on d distance and allow d evil pple to take it by a platter of Gold.Whoever dat don Dat will be punished.Mark my word Any person planning dat indulge in act of bribery for dis NiMc work Must surely see d reward God will shower him or her.Fear not It is well with our Souls.Whoever God has blessed nohuman being can deprive it from him/her.Evil pple shall not go unpunished better be Warn.Don't say dat I did not Warn U.Mark My words Forumites and see the outcome of the Wicked.
    onasco007 and profsly1 like this.

y was this thread unsticked?

it is well

This are the kind of statements i want to hear. Why do Nigerians like attracting negativity to themselves with their pessimistic tendencies? As me sha, where others are saying their is a casting down, i see a lifting up for myself... Have some faith people...

Quote Originally Posted by uhiejunior View Post
    Nawaoh for u pple una don dey for dis forum dey talk Godfatherism.Let Me ask Is there any creator on Earth that Is bigger than God?If u knw God u will understand that no one is more favourable Dan God.All I knw is dat is My own Gosfather and surely He will punish all d pple dat want to manouver.GOd cannot watched us suffer for Nimc Exam based on d distance and allow d evil pple to take it by a platter of Gold.Whoever dat don Dat will be punished.Mark my word Any person planning dat indulge in act of bribery for dis NiMc work Must surely see d reward God will shower him or her.Fear not It is well with our Souls.Whoever God has blessed nohuman being can deprive it from him/her.Evil pple shall not go unpunished better be Warn.Don't say dat I did not Warn U.Mark My words Forumites and see the outcome of the Wicked.
    These are the sort of statements i want to see. Nigerians are beginning to lose Faith and Hope in great measure. As for me sha, when others are saying there is a casting down, i shall say there is a lifting. Where others are saying you can't get any meaningful job without a godfather, i see the Lord opening great doors of opportunity to me by His GRACE. Have some Faith people

I heard dat d NIMC oral interview will be holding this march. Let's hope is not like ministry of Labour and productivity test that was conducted in september last year ie 2012 and uptill now, no result, no outcome, no one was successful, no one failed, infact no nothing!!!!. But all d positions have already been filled.

I'm among d chosen one! Of whose report shall I believe? I believe in d reports of d Lord. I'm d head and not d tail.

+ Reply
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast