Dear Would-be Importer, If you want to start a simple, but highly profitable business that gives you outrageous profits and all the freedom you want in the world to be with your family, focus on your job and studies and enjoy yourself, I have the perfect business for you. What is it? You may ask It is MINI-IMPORTATION BUSINESS Previously it used to be a Herculean task to import from China, Dubai or USA. In short, it was a business for millionaires. This is because you first had to run around to get visa, travel to China, Dubai or wherever you wanted to get your goods from, you then have to lodge for days and shop around for what you want to import. Then you pay heavily for your goods (remember you buy in very large quantities if you must make profit), then pay to ship it down here and settle the custom officers, before your goods is delivered to your warehouse. It was a purely big man business. But today, technology has changed everything. From the comfort of your room, you can now source for products from China, Dubai or USA and have them sent to your address; no travelling or paying custom duties or hassles. But why choose importation business? There are three reasons why importation business is for you: • IT IS EASY TO START: You don’t need to quit your job or studies to start this business. You transact in your spare time. The processes involved are also simple. • IT IS VERY PROFITABLE: You can import a product of N300 and resell at N1,500. One of my last importation was a tablet PC which cost me N15,000 each including shipping. I resold it for N35,000 each. HOW DO I START THIS BUSINESS? The A-Z of starting up this business has been codified in an ebook I wrote myself. I give out this ebook for a token to those who are interested in making money with online. To get this ebook, call me on 08135088493 or you can send an email to [email protected] BEST REGARDS JOSH www.gistitup..com 08135088493