For all other offerings click http://www.naijarule.com & http://www.t inyurl.com/fbmega

How To Broadcast Your Ads, Links, Images & Videos to Over 2Million+ Real Targeted People On Facebook for 100% FREE.
Hey guys and happy new day, hope you are doing great!
Today I will be showing you a Powerful Facebook Auto-Marketing Software I have been using for some time now, to target and generate real laser targeted facebook traffic, Leads and Sales from my affiliate offers, CPA and Product sales..all for FREE.
If you know me before now, you will agree with the fact that “I don’t Promote Garbages” I only and will always promote “Stuff That Works” with undeniable success proofs! Without wasting much of our time here, let me quickly tell you a little about this facebook Automarketing software.

Facebook automarketing software, designed for all Affiliate/CPA Marketers, Freelancers, Bloggers & Product Creators.
This software helps you promote/autopost your; Text ads, Links, Images & Videos.. to over 2,000,000 real targeted people on facebook without paying 1kobo to Mark Zuckerbag(owner of facebook)..Amazing Right?

With this software, you don’t need to sit in front of your PC/Laptop posting or promoting our offers manually anymore, all you need to do is just login to the software, schedule your posts with your Links, Images or Videos. Then once you are done, you can shutdown your PC and go do other stuffs you love offline, while the software do the posting and promotion for you on “Complete Autopilot”..Amazing Right?

Take a Look at Some Amazing Features of This Powerful Software
1. Software posts to Groups, Pages & Profiles
2. Ability to import/use more than 1 facebook account on the software
3. No facebook Jail/ban 100% Guarantee(Reason why people love this tool)
4. Ability to post with Links, Images and Videos
5. Ability to schedule UNLIMITED posts
6. Ability to Target your desired audience before publishing your post
7. Compatible on both PC and Mobile
8. Works on complete autopilot( You don’t need to stay online before your ads gets posted to groups, pages or profiles)
9. The licence for this software works for lifetime.
10. And many more..

Requirements
Below are the 3 basic things you need to start using the software today
1. A local or Foreign Facebook Account
2. A PC, Tablet or “Internet Enabled” Mobile Phone
3. Lastly, an access to the Powerful Software

How To Get The automarketing software
Like I said earlier, this is a PREMIUM facebook automarketing tool we are
Currently selling for N5,000 at a promo price if you pay now but in the next 30 days it goes for N25,000.

NOTE: This software generated over $1,000+ in sales for me, from one of my products I promoted with the tool, in this month.

PS: If you are a seller on Fiverr, PeoplePerHour, Upwork or an Affiliate on JVzoo, Clickbank etc or you are an info marketer and you are still experiencing a LOW-or-NO-SALES on your offers, then I challenge you to try out this tool today and thank me later ? ? ?

So go to the nearest branch of UBA and deposit N5,000 into the banking details below:

BANK NAME: UBA PLC.

ACCOUNT NAME: ABIODUN ABEGUNDE

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2065313314

After doing this, text your Name, 'FB AUTOMARKETING', Email address, Teller Number and Phone Number to 0802-5315-585