I recently came across a female student of University of Ilorin. She sent a mail to me to appreciate me for my good job and how she had learnt a lot from me…

But, this isn’t the koko. The koko is that she claimed to be making at least #120,000 average from an online business she recently discovered and she said, the thing she love about the online business is that, it doesn’t take more than 2 hours of her time per week and this makes here at least #120,000 at the end of each month.

I was wowww! Does she means 8 hours work in a month and I will make at least #120,000? If you know me pretty well, you will understand that I am not easily impressed. As such, I request that she fix a time to meet me in my office and display what she does to me and then, I will make my informed judgment to whether this is feasible or not.

I never expected that she would turn up on the fixed date. Why? I have had some fake people trying to fake you by telling you stories like this but when an appointment is fixed, they disappear into thin air. She actually came and she explained in details and I must say, I was blown off my seat with the simplicity of what she showed me.
A half-brain 12 years old can do this and make @ least #80,000 in a month. Trust me.

As an information marketer, if I discovered this personally, I would sell it for nothing less than #5,000 coz, it’s damn simple to do and achieve result. But, this lady seems to be a spirikoko or do I say “born again”. She wants this to be communicated with thousands of Nigerians for FREE.

She had believe in me that I will help her get It across to up to 20,000 Nigerians who are jobless or who are underemployed. I promised here that I will do just that. That’s the reason why, I have documented her strategy in here and I am distributing this for FREE.

If you are reading this, what a lucky person you are.

Download My Absolute FREE Guide @
http://www.mediafire.com/view/qct97m...nth_Online.pdf