Life made easy by eTranzact and CBN in Cashless Economy policy

Can you believe this? It's simply amazing, I just tried this, and it works. All I did to register for eTranzact Pocketmoni was to use my GSM phone to TEXT Reg Myfirstname Lastname 001832 TO 20220. I immediately received a confirmation SMS from etranzact PLC containing a download link. I clicked the link and the etranzact pocketmoni software downloaded & installed to my phone. Now i can do the following.

Recharge my phone and get up to 5% bonus on airtime purchases on all networks without going out to purchase from a vendor
*. Send money to anybank account or mobile phone in Nigeria FREE!
*. Pay DSTV, MyTV and PHCN (NEPA) bills - prepaid and post-paid
*. Register other users on PocketMoni and EARN MONEY
*. Buy airline tickets and book hotels with just my phone on the web and get discounts
*. Access to my money, anytime, anywhere
*. Convenient and secured
*. All transactions are free of charge (eTranzact will only charge me #150 only per month for the services)

The future is finally here. AMAZING! Kudos to eTranzact International PLC and CBN for their cashless economy initiative. I really think this is worth sharing. You too can register to enjoy this classic service, simply use your phone to TEXT Reg UrFIrstname Lastname 001832 TO 20220 from any GSM network.
eg If your name is James Femi, use your GSM phone to TEXT Reg James Femi 001832 TO 20220.
(You will receive an SMS from eTranzact containing a download link. Click the link to download & install the appliction to your phone). Please NB: All networks will charge you #10 for sending the sms only Glo charges #30