+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Urgent telecom vacancies for resellers @ www.talktoomuch.net

Urgent telecom vacancies for resellers @ www.talktoomuch.net

Congratulations!

So far you have scored the first 15% of the journey reaching where you are now!

You need to score a minimum of 100% to reach the financial stardom in the TalkTooMuch™ Global Telecommunication resellership project.

You will move further by 35% of the distance when you simply visit www. TalkTooMuch .net. By this you are at the door step of the financial stardom, making your aspiration to be 50% of the total requirement to get there.

You will be closed further by 10% when you register and become a subscriber. This stage enables you to save money: you make international calls for as low as =N=3.50/min or about 6kobo/second as against the usual average National rate of =N=60/min or even far more.

And finally you will score the last 40% when you become a reseller. This stage enables you to make money and create wealth: You will be given International call rates for as low as =N=1.70/min or 3kobo/second. Therefore, you can fix your rates for as high as =N=3.00/min or more and build a subscriber base of wise callers, who will make you literally rich as they also enjoy quality calls at unbelievable rates.

Features of a reseller:

1. Free personalisable TalkToomuch™ reseller voice website
    2. Get incredible national and international call tariffs and add your margin (e.g. USA, Canada, China, India, Singapore, Thailand, UK (fixed lines), Bahrain, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Israel, and many more, as low as =N=2.00/min.
    3. Ability to generate TalkTooMuch™ Global calling vouchers, which can be used anywhere in the world. Note: You do not have to buy any special software or machine to generate Calling vouchers. Your FREE resellership voice website has been programmed to automate creation of voucher pins for Pay-As-U-Go subscribers.
    4. Ability to fix your profit margin (e.g. 5%, 10%, 20%, 50% etc. per minute call)
    5. Ability to transfer call credits to buyers and make profit on each call made.
    6. Ability to fix per minute or per second call tariffs.
    7. Ability to reach out to customers with personalized domain name (e.g. yourdomainame.com or yourdomainname.net etc.)
    8. Ability to generate sub-resellers on your TalkTooMuch™ telecom label and make even more money from every sale or call from both your sub-resellers and their customers to many generations of “wise” callers.
    9. Ability to make cool money both online and offline. Just set your profit margin and stay off for your customers who make you rich while they enjoy the quality calls at unbelievable rates.
    10. Ability to monitor your income at will. Just, logon to your FREE voice website at will and see the summary of calls made by various “wise” callers under your resellership label as well as your earnings for the days and months.
    11. Generate monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual itemized call statements, showing tabular history of calls made by you as well as TalkTooMuch™ subscribers under your label.

For more information or registration Visit their web site, study more about the opportunity and apply. You can fill the form at the home page for more enquiries.

Re: Urgent telecom vacancies for resellers @ www.talktoomuch.net

Gfavour,

I know this service is popular in the developed world. If this is real in naija, I think it is a welcome development and it is long over due self

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl View Post
    Gfavour,

I know this service is popular in the developed world. If this is real in naija, I think it is a welcome development and it is long over due self

gfavour,

I share the same opinion with you too

Pls., How does talktoomuch work? I registered and couldn't go further; when I logged in I only saw 4 FREE sms. How do I now send SMS to any number in the world when I only have just FREE SMS whish was exhausted immediately?

Fund online and call either online or directly from any network of your choice

Please,

you do not need to send your CVs to become a reseller. Higher academic certification is not a factor to be successful as a reseller. You may simply fill the resellership application form at www.TalkTooMuch.Net for more enquiries.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails talktoomuch%E2%84%A2-telephonepreneurs.jpg  

+ Reply