+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Please can anyone update the house with things to prepare for when applying for jobs

Please can anyone update the house with things to prepare for when applying for jobs

Hi dear,
    As you all know most of this job applications are actually online and when called upon, one is required to write an aptitude test and then interview stage. What is involved during the interview stages of most recruitments and i am talking in particular for
    1. Oil and Gas companies like Sahara, Chevron, Shell, Oando, Total e.t.c
    2. FMCG e.g Nestle, UAC, Dangote, Bua group
    3. Food and Beverage industry like Nigerian Breweries, Guinness
    4. Bank Jobs
    I know that the type of questions being asked during interview, depends on the position one is applying for so for this question I am restricting myself to Science and Engineering graduate jobs
    Please Will appreciate it if all our Seniors (i.e those who have experience in this before and does who are already in the system to please comment as it is most needed for our preparation).
    Awaiting your speedy reply
    Kind Regards,

Re: Please can anyone update the house with things to prepare for when applying for j

We offer you a Complete manual that will teach you how to write a CV and Cover Letter that Employers need and get you that job.

End your job search today. Call Emy on 07062333081. Manual goes for 1,500 naira

+ Reply