• Management of social media platforms i.e twitter, Facebook, website, blog, LinkedIn etc• Ability to use technology and media to strengthen and advertise brands and products in the social media.• Generation of audience on social media platforms.• Intranet Configuration• LAN and WAN Networking and Configuration• Troubleshooting and Repairing of Computer System Installation• System Server Administrator, Performance Monitoring Report• General Maintenance and Repairs of Computer Systems • Generation of Newsletters’• Updating data base on system and to Google Drive • Initiation, creation and implementation of Client retention strategies i.e sending birthday and season greetings to clients via web to sms/emails, sending welcome mails/ web to sms to new subscribers, follow up calls to clients with issues etc• Recording of Client on Data Management Platforms• Updating client’s database.• Place links and cross-promote Company’s Service using Internet marketing and promotion tools and social media by performing the following: i. A customized Facebook page Ii. A Facebook campaign Iii. A twitter campaign using multiple influencers Iv. A weekly press release in 12 popular blogs and email marketing campaign • Any other duties assigned by management.Only qualified candidates should send CV to [email protected]