I would like to introduce you to a new MLM program that pays more than Tianshi or GNLD MLM program.

Recommended by Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad) as on of the TOP PAYING MLM PROGRAM.

The company is currently looking to partners all over the registration on a project that involves the expansion of a U.S. based, international company with 2 award winning products featured in leading magazines into Nigeria and thought you might be interested as the company and business opportunity have been named one of 2012’s top 20 moneymaking opportunities by businessforhome.org and is recommended by Robert Kiyosaki, best selling author of “Rich Dad, Poor Dad!

And the best part is the distributorship is FREE and you can create a lucrative income in your spare time without leaving home or affecting your full time job! People in much smaller African countries such as Kenya and Ghana, for example, are earning up to $1,000 USD or more in WEEKLY income in their very first 90 days with the company + top achievers receive a new C-class Mercedes! (Nigeria is 5 times bigger, so imagine the potential weekly income that could be earned within the first 90 days here!)

In fact, top distributors in the U.S. and more than 50 other countries are earning up to $1 million USD a year and more after 3-5 years with the company!I’m personally working with 2 of the company’s top leaders and million $$$ earners who have moved from the U.S. to Africa to oversee the company’s expansion into Nigeria as well as other markets such as Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, and South Africa, with additional countries such as Tanzania and others opening in the near future!

We’re assembling a team of ambitious and motivated Nigerians who’d like to have their own business, be their own boss, create a lucrative part time/full time income without leaving home or affecting their full time job, and achieve financial freedom in the next 1-3 years! Perhaps we could join forces and build a large, successful business together, not just here in Nigeria, or Africa, but globally as well as the company is open in upwards of 60 countries!

You can watch a 1 minute video of Robert Kiyosaki discussing this opportunity, learn more about the company, its products, and compensation plan, receive a F-R-E-E prelaunch position and distributorship, plus secure the next highest available spot in one of the 2 expansion and leadership teams

I’m developing by going to www.holamydes.robertkiyosakivideo.com Email me, or give me a call once you’ve had a chance to watch the video and review the website you receive once you’ve visited my referral link and filled out the form!

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO REGISTER: www.holamydes.nigeriamlmprelaunch.com I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Akanbi Olamide F.
[email protected]