There are many free browsing packages over there on the street,but there are few ones that are kept outside the earshots of the public.This free browsing program will definitively liberate millions of internet users in Nigeria from the bondage of heavy and recurring internet subscription fees.It wouldn't have been more painful if this service we pay heavily to acquire really perform to the expectation but opposite is the case,Worse still,the subscription fees of these companies are getting higher day by day. Fair Broadband internet service in Nigeria starts from N10,000 upward,even with this, don't expect much from the server. The hype about surfing the internet on mobile phones or laptops without having to pay for subscription is one freebie youths want to enjoy. Most of them pay techies reasonable amounts to get the configuration working on their laptops or mobile phones. For quite some time now, lots of cheat techniques have been coined by techies to bypass the billing protocols put in place by local mobile network operators to charge users for data services rendered to them. We all need reliable internet service that will enable us to exchange information with one another at a supersonic speed.
In response to the alarming problems of free browsing for youths and internet users I took my time to make researches in some countries where internet browsing is 100% free such as south Africa and Benin rep.I came up with this DETAILED EBOOK WITH PICTURIAL ILLUSTRATIONS ON HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR SIMS FOR FREE BROWSING IN ANY OF THE NIGERIAN MOBILE NETWORKS (MTN,GLO,ETISALAT,AIRTEL E.T.C)AND ITS 100% GUARANTEED. To be honest, none of the free internet browsing connections in Nigeria now can be compared with the free internet connection gotten from S.A and Benin Rep... The network experts in South Africa reprogrammed it in order to access the Data services anywhere in Nigeria Absolutely free of charge.
BENEFITS OF HAVING THIS E BOOK :
Ø You will also get ebooks on how to advertise your business using internet marketing which give your business tremendous exposure to new prospective customers.
Ø How to turn your facebook account into a money making machine even while chating
Ø Free D.s.t.v software that enables you watch free 72 channels without paying a dimn..Get more details about free dstv by clicking http://naijafredstv..com
Ø How to open and verify your paypal account
Ø How to rank your site in google
Ø How to make money while blogging
HOW TO ORDER
Payments for this ebook or for the already activated sim cards is through the bank all u need do is just to call 08140761585 or email [email protected]. NOTE :we have an already activated sim cards but its only 61 in number and its for the first 60 persons to order for it .
In case you are interested in getting any of these Simcard/eBook, it will sent to you through either a courier service like DHL, UPS, EMLS, etc; post services/Nig Speed-Posts or any transport service of your choice like ABC transport, Peace mass transit/express courier, Ifesinachi transport, etc and the eBook through your email address . But before this Parcel will be sent to you, you will have to pay for it; the cost is N5,000 if you are buying one simcard or N4,000 if you are buying more than one. The parcel will contain the simcard(s) purchased and a small manual just to help you in case you don't know how to establish a dial up connection between Phone/modem and your computer.but the first 60 persons will get it at the rate of 3000 for the ebook and the sim card.
So, if you want to pay for the simcards, just call me on 08140761585 or email [email protected]. Also, in case you want to see me in person to make some confirmations, just give me a call so that we make arrangements on how we are going to meet with each other.

Guarantee:
This International Sim card for free internet browsing is covered with 5 months guarantee. That means that nothing is going to happen to it, at least for 5 months, or even if anything happens to it, i will replace the service for you or refund you your money.
This does not mean that the Sim card will stop working after 5 months, no, it will continue working.
Don't let this wonderful offer slip through your fingers; contact me now on 08140761585 or email
[email protected] and get your own Sim card.
Best Regards,
Jojo
[email protected]
http://www.freebrowsingforum.co.nr
http://naijafredstv..com