+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Beware! Etisalat and its new trick/fraud

Beware! Etisalat and its new trick/fraud

Beware! Beware!! Beware!! (Spread this news)

Watch out and beware before you fall victim (Etisalat and its new trick)

I subscribed to Etislat Easy Blaze Data Plan of 3GB which is N6,500.00 on Thursday 29th of March, 2012 by 6:30pm which is supposed to last for 30 days.

During subscription, I received a notification to activate this code *229*0# for Auto Renewal which I did, and thereafter I received an SMS that I have subscribed to 3GB Monthly Internet Plan.

I did use the Modem briefly on Friday the next day without downloading anything or use it to update anything both on Thursday and Friday, the same week.

Surprisingly, Etisalat made me miss an International Online Job Interview I was supposed to take on Saturday 31st March, 2012 by 8pm, as I struggle and battle with my Modem after getting it connected without it displaying anything. When I check my Data Balance, I got the message that I have NO DATA PLAN FOR THIS RESOURCE.

I complained to Etisalat Customer Care (200) on Sunday and up till now, Etisalat have done nothing to return my 3GB Data Plan which I subscribed.

Friends, please lets fight against this injustice and singular act perpetuated by Etisalat by spreading this new innovation and trick by Etisalat to everyone. Lets decamp from this network except they turn a new leaf by returning that which they collected unlawfully. Be your brother's keeper as you may be the next victim, N6,500 is not easy to come by.

Spread this News.
    "Make $40,000 in 25 Days in Mini Importation”

"Secret of making more than 100% profit from importing products from as low as $200 that will make you a Millionaire within a short period of time.

InternetGoldmineRevealed.com

Re: Beware! Etisalat and its new trick/fraud

na so glo sef do me o....din tin is dat i think those their customer care pple no get mouth for d place

+ Reply