+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Vacancy!!

Vacancy!!

Netsolution Technology is an ICT company established in Lagos in 2008 and due to expansion and increase in the company client, we have a need to advertise our opening. We are major in the service of ICT and HRM services.

Due to expansion we publicly which to advertise the following position:

------ Website/Application Developer

Requirement:

Personnel should be able to use the following tools: Dreamweaver, Flash, PHP, Joomla
    Must be able to work under less suoervision and pressure
    Work mostly off- office
    Ability to manage clients and company websites
    Ability to be participative in meetings with clients
    Must be creative
    Age between 20 and 29
    know how to attend to issues with priority

------- Executive Business Development Personnel/ Executive Marketer

Requirment:

Personnel will manage clients accounts
    Must increase clients strength
    know how to attend to clients with priority
    Should be able work with targets
    Ability to call for and manage meetings
    Ability to convince propsective clients
    Ability to work independently
    Ability to create business
    Must be able to market services by the company
    Must be able to work off- office
    Age between 20- 29

Interested candidate should forward CV to [email protected] and you will be called for chat and interview if considered. For REASONABLE inquiry please call 07029111246 between 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Re: Vacancy!!

This iscalled mobile instant miracle: This Mobile instant Miracle money is aGuide that Contain more then 20 HotNigeria Youth Innovated Companies that pay Nigerians For just to Register with them,friend and brother if you have a Phone,email and a Nigeria Bank Account you are qualified and guaranteed to Join This Companies that pays N7,500 daily,Remember: There is No risk involve youmost make money with them, You don't need to stay online 24/7 they only need your 30 Mins Time Good News:Wehave applied the Summer Discount coupon,To The N7,500 Day Online Legit Business Setup,

NOTE: If you don't have Nigerian Bankaccount you can use your brother/sisteraccount.....This Companies, Only needs Nigerian Youths to work with them, Well, this is one of theeasiest method to use to earn some coolcash for yourself I personally made N7,500 Last week from this system Take it or Leave it ,This System have beentested Real, And Working Out, And theGood thing about this system is that it pays directly to your Nigeria Bank Account My kid brother Jamesenjoys this system most cos he makescool cash while having fun with friends How does it Work,? Shortly easy, this is all about Just signing Up insome Hot but Real Paying sites.
    When signing up the will also provide aspace for You to input your accountdetails,

When the sign up is approve, the Sitewill just update your Bank account andthe approval don't take more than 10mins. If you have An email, Phone And Bank Account then you areGuaranteed of making a cool N7,500 dailyfrom The net without lifting a finger The System doesn't need you tobe online 24hrs.. Not at all If you canstay just 20mins online then you aremade

Meanwhile, i have a good news for thefirst 30 student that will act now Iwant to personally help 30 student, set up the system, Run it for themand show them how to cash the N7,500 dailyto their Local Bank Account

Wow... This is Hot

This 30 Student are Guaranteed of MakingN7,500 between now and Friday If youthink am lying then Just Dare me I want to personally assist 30 student who will grab the Last 30 “ Help Me Do It Kit To Get Started /To OrderInvest just N1,500 to the closest BanksBelow.

BONUS:

Order Today And get my reloaded F-REE,Browsing Trick all networks, And How ToUnlock Moderns, and Also Get F-REE Guide On How To Successful Order For Cheap Laptop and Phone at A Very Cheap Price.Free browsing, free calls etc

WARNING: Offer Closes After this Hot 30SLOT Wish You The Best!

Your Online Teacher

www. nigeriamoneymakersgroup..com

Gospel Pedro
    Call Me Today Tel: 07065889395

+ Reply