Job description
As senior software engineer you co-desi gn and co-develop our (Saas) Enterprise Application Software.
Your pi mary responsi bi li ti es i nclude desi gni ng software archi tecture, programming, testi ng and documenti ng.
This is a great job for the ri ght person! Developi ng technology that is extemely hi gh performi ng in a solid team i s very rewardi ng
Responsibilities
• development of advanced content deli very and related technologi es
• desi gni ng software and code archi tecture
• code robustness, performance and security testing
• code and product documenting
Desired Qualifications
• At least 5 years experience wi th multi ple programmi ng languages and technologi es
• You are able to learn quickly. Relevant hands-on experi ence and eagerness to learn and try new concepts i s more important than having certificates
• Experience with languages such as C and / or C++, PHP, Python, Ruby, shell scripting on Linux or a Unix based OS.
• Experience with scaling and tuning multiple databases (SQL, NoSQL) is a pre
• Experience with performance testing and documentation;
• Familiarity with multiple Operating Systems: Linux, Windows Server, Mac OS X
• Communi cati ve and well-organized. Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
• Experience with mobile apps development is preferred
• Experience with streaming media technologies e.g FMS, HLS, Silverlight, Smooth - in live and on-demand applications is preferred
• Experience with caching software and DNS systems is preferred e.g Ngix/Vanish/Memcache/Bind/GEOIP
• Experience in depth understanding of Internet protocols including TCP / IP, UDP / IP/HTTP/DNS
• Experience with the complete software development life cycle uml tools, from requirements to design, implementation, testing, and release.
Surprise and convince us! To apply Send your application and your resume to:
The Advertiser
Snr. Software Engineer Position

[email protected]