We are an I.T service provider for the small and medium scale industries in Nigeria and West Africa. we are located in port Harcourt Rivers state. Our products includes,

1. Pos software and hardware
2. Computers
3. Laptops
4. Networking
5. Maintenance and repairs
6. Support
7. Training
8. Consultancy
We are currently recruiting into various positions

WHO SHOULD APPLY

Fresh graduates

Youth coppers

ND holders

S.S.C.E holders

Experience is not required as all applicants will under go a one month intensive training to cover computer maintenance, repair, installation, networking, pos software/hardware installation and support. This training will prepare you for job positions like I.T OFFICER, SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, I.T SUPPORT OFFICER, etc.

Outstanding and serious minded applicants will have the chance to be employed as full time/contract staff.

Method of Application

Register for a one month intensive training in computer maintenance, repair, installation, networking, pos software/hardware installation and support
Training Fee: =N= 25,000

HOW TO APPLY

1. Confirm available space by texting TRAINING followed by full name to 08152311735.

You will receive our account details.
2. Make payment to account, text name and teller number to 080152311735.
You will receive a confirmation text inviting you for a face to face interview. This is just to know you and for you to collect all training materials and receipt of payment. Payment must be made within 24hours of receiving account details.

Offer closes after registration of 25 persons or on 28th January 2013.