+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Jobs at Lorache Consulting, Tuesday 13, September 2016

Jobs at Lorache Consulting, Tuesday 13, September 2016

Lorache Consulting – Our client, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Call Agent Supervisor.CALL AGENT SUPERVISORFunction/Domain: Call Service/ Customer RelationsReporting To: HOD Customer ServiceJOB ROLESTo monitor transaction quality of CSD,(Outbound/Inbound/Backend/Frontend)agents.To monitor performance report of teams.Audit processes for identifying process gap and provide input for process efficiency.Conduct root cause and training needs analysis for various process.Responsible for team motivation and create team synergy for enhanced KPI performance.Maintain records of QA reports history of official of officials and share them with supervisors /HOD.Prepare monthly performance for management review and action.ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTION:Customer focus, Result Oriented, Leadership quali
    Jobs at Lorache Consulting, Tuesday 13, September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by parkerchuks View Post
    Lorache Consulting – Our client, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Call Agent Supervisor.CALL AGENT SUPERVISORFunction/Domain: Call Service/ Customer RelationsReporting To: HOD Customer ServiceJOB ROLESTo monitor transaction quality of CSD,(Outbound/Inbound/Backend/Frontend)agents.To monitor performance report of teams.Audit processes for identifying process gap and provide input for process efficiency.Conduct root cause and training needs analysis for various process.Responsible for team motivation and create team synergy for enhanced KPI performance.Maintain records of QA reports history of official of officials and share them with supervisors /HOD.Prepare monthly performance for management review and action.ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTION:Customer focus, Result Oriented, Leadership quali http://jobcenternigeria.com/jobs-at-lorache-consulting-tuesday-13-september-2016/"]Jobs at Lorache Consulting, Tuesday 13, September 2016[/URL]

THI?T K? WEB T?I THIETKEWEBCHUYEN .COM THEO YÊU C?U TR?N GÓI CH? 1.990.000 VND -?0902.836.561 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c)

Trang web s? thi?t k? giao di?n theo yêu c?u riêng, h?p s? thích, phong th?y, v?n m?nh… ?? gi?i thi?u s?n ph?m, d?ch v?, công ty, c?a hàng … ?? b?n phát tri?n kinh doanh không ng?ng.

TRANG WEB S? C B?O HÀNH V?NH VI?N

Hãy liên h? thông tin bên d??i ( không bình lu?n vào bài vi?t này vì mình không xem l?i tin nh?n t?i ?ây)

+ 0902.836.561 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c) ( b?n có th? nh?n tin ?? yêu c?u g?i l?i mi?n phí) - 0986.184.211
    + Email: [email protected] - SKYPE: confirmdnt
    + Website: ThietKeWebChuyen. com

+ Reply