+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Engineer , Network Services - 2G & 3G

Engineer , Network Services - 2G & 3G

Description
    Telinno Consulting Limited is a national service provider of telecommunication services to all the leading MNOs and Equipment Vendors in Nigeria & West Africa. Our services range from design & planning to implementation & optimization of the RAN.

Engineer, Network Services – Trainee

Primary Responsibilities:
    The Network Services Engineer is an integral part of the Telinno Networks Team and primarily responsible for implementing and executing client projects, while also acting as a Subject Matter Expert on a diverse function of the Radio Access Network in a multi-technology environment (2G & 3G). This role is tailored to attract post NYSC graduates as part of Telinno’s talent development scheme to develop new talents over 12 months.
    Qualifications
    Preferred Qualifications:
    · BS or MS degree in electrical/Computer science discipline or equivalent required.
    · knowledge of the GERAN
    · Previous experience with WCDMA and GSM access network performance is a plus.
    · Knowledge of the 3GPP standards
    · Strong communication and organizational skills, able to communicate within various areas and functional groups of the company.
    · Knowledge of TEMS (version 10, 11 & 12) and ACTIX Analyser (Build 4.03) is a plus.
    · Minimum qualification of 2nd Class (upper division)

Reports to: Technical Delivery Manager
    Direct Reports: None
    Application:
    All interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to both [email protected] and [email protected] with the job title as subject of their mails not later than 30th of August, 2011.

Re: Engineer , Network Services - 2G & 3G

Hi Tunde, I came across your advertised post. I have just applied for the position. Thanks for the info.

I'm Edwin Odeode; a Network/Systems Engineer with over 4yrs experience, two out of which I worked with a Broadband ISP company as an NOC Support Engineer.

I've always had passion to be a telecoms/Network Engineer. It will be a great priviledge to be part of your team. Best Regards.

+ Reply