Its strange but for real, while I was sleeping this morning, my heart was still focused on my various businesses and how I could succeed in them then suddenly, something came to my mind and that was the following questions:

• WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT SUCCEESFUL IN ONLINE BUSINESS?
  • IS IT THAT ONLINE BUSINESS IS NOT FOR REAL?
  • ARE PEOPLE NOT MAKING THE MILLIONS THEY CLAIM TO BE MAKING FROM IT OR ARE THEY SCAMMERS?

Let me leave it at just the three questions. If you’re one of those who believe that online business is not for real, I bet you to start resigning out of this world cos online is where the fun is, where your money keeps coming in without limitations or restrictions, no law to bind it. The richest men in the world make a large chunk of their income from online. All that matters is you getting it right and being focused with just some little minutes spent on the internet.

If you can afford to raise 3million every month for an entrepreneur in thick and thin as a marketer in a bank and still earn N40,000 after tax, why don’t you put at least half that effort in your own business and see where you will be in the next six months.

What I came to realize is that many people don’t take online business serious , they feel it is a national cake where you just going in there and collect your millions. If you must succeed in it, your mindset about the business must change. There is no free money in Freetown, nothing good comes easy. You must work to actually reap. Whatever effort you put into it is the reward you will get in returns.

I started taking my online business serious in December last year and I must confess, I have been enjoying it because no day goes by without me making money.I introduced to people on this forum HOW 1600 COULD FETCH YOU 1.6MILLION IN 2 TO 3 MONTHS. Some took it serious while some saw it as a scam. Those who took it serious are actually benefiting from it while the others could keep dreaming and keep asking themselves question.

I will never be a fan of anyone investing into a business that you are not ready to put any effort in it. N1600 is a token not up to what you spend calling a girlfriend or taking her out and vice versal but if you must make the millions as stipulated, you must be ready to act and work, spend someminutes on the internet and obey the rules giving to you as I will be giving you all the help required as far as you are ready to be successful online.

N1600
could transform your life in less than 2months, you could actually get your dreams and mission accomplished. The financial freedom you’ve actually been waiting and seeking for is just right the corner. Little or no stress involved, you will actually be your own pilot towards achieving this success and I will be right beside you anytime if you need any assistance.

I just said N1600 ($10), it could fetch you a whopping sum of N106.8m ($668.000) in just 2months. This amount is not up to the sum you pay to all those recruiting companies who end up giving you a slavery job worth N25000 for 30days (1month) leaving your dreams in mirage. Your cash will be paid directly into your bank account

Please be informed that your N1600 is not for me or my service, it is an amount that sets you rolling and would be paid back to you in tremendous folds. It is tested and trusted. I have my reputation at stake here and won’t substitute it for any form of fraudulent act.

All you need to do is to start up with the sum of N1600

Provide the following information to me as soon as you have paid.

Full name, Phone number, Email address and your account number.

You could reach me on 07080226027/25c9c73d