+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Pdms and caeser ii training in warri

Pdms and caeser ii training in warri

Pls contact efe on 08154040215

Re: Pdms and caeser ii training in warri

It is time to give out to the interested public. If you are in LAGOS and in oil and gas industry or hoping to join one soonest, this is an opportunity for you to learn the latest design soft wares used in the industry as of today. As a practicing oil and gas design engineer,I wish to teach anyone who is interested in learning the latest softwares like:
    Bentley Autopipe XM
    SACS
    Solidworks Cosmosm
    Abaqus
    AUTOCAD (if your intention is not to be a draftsman but for engineering purposes)
    STAAD.Pro
    It’s better to learn from someone who has used these softwares on a live/existing projects.
    If you are also hoping to be a registered member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)or Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN),I can help you with the necessary information on how to go about it and assist you in putting up your project work for NSE and COREN certification.
    Interested persons can reach me on: 08107213810 or send me an e- mail on: [email protected]
    It is time to give out to the interested public. If you are in LAGOS and in oil and gas industry or hoping to join one soonest, this is an opportunity for you to learn the latest design soft wares used in the industry as of today. As a practicing oil and gas design engineer,I wish to teach anyone who is interested in learning the latest softwares like:
    Bentley Autopipe XM
    SACS
    Solidworks Cosmosm
    Abaqus
    AUTOCAD (if your intention is not to be a draftsman but for engineering purposes)
    STAAD.Pro
    It’s better to learn from someone who has used these softwares on a live/existing projects.
    If you are also hoping to be a registered member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)or Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN),I can help you with the necessary information on how to go about it and assist you in putting up your project work for NSE and COREN certification.
    Interested persons can reach me on: 08107213810 or send me an e- mail on: [email protected]

+ Reply