Do you know with just 3000 naira, you can start up your own business and make good money everyday? SURPRISED!
NOTE: don't for once think this is a fraud, take your time and read through.
Yes with just 3000 naira you can start up your own business and become an employer of labour if you decide to.
Every year thousands of young Nigeria graduates are thrown into the streets with no job, jobs in Nigeria are no longer based on merit, but on "Man know Man" Our B.sc has been reduced to nothing, even graduates with first class are been paid 25.000 naira for a monthly salary.
Can you remember the incidence that occurred on the 15th of march this year, how hundreds of job seekers in Nigeria lost their lives after paying 1000 for a government job.
Nigeria has a rapidly growing economy, with lots of business opportunities to explore, it is high time our youths woke up to the realities of life and take their destiny in their own hands, rather than sit and wait for jobs that are not forth coming and end up frustrated into stealing, yahoo - yahoo, drug trafficking, prostitution and even selling of kidney in a bid to survive, when there are actually a lot of things to do, that will fetch genuine money, at least enough to make ends meet and with seriousness can grown into a multinational with time and hard work. No wonder the Bible says my people perish because of lack of wisdom.
Well if you want to know more about what am talking about, and what kind of business or businesses you can start with low income, as low as 3000 naira, send me a mail to [email protected] with the subject as ' I want to know more' and I will get back to you.
Thank you and God bless.