TRUE FACTS: Unemployment in Nigeria looms large and its concomitant consequences are alarmingly daring,especially as youths are the worst hit.However, the federal government of Nigeria effort (e.g Vocational skills acquisition schools and Grants) to develop and empower the Nigerian youths to enable them contribute to the development of the nation today and take over the leadership of the country tomorrow as they are the future leaders, especially in considering the persistent and consistent uprising of the issue of unemployment is yet to yield a better result.The Government cannot Do it all.

ABOUT: Our Team @ RIT&CRIS Ventures are dedicated to offering you the best online and offline training on the below listed 50 businesses that are low capital intensive.Start up capital of N2000 to N 50,000 and Above..We try as much as we can to encourage the serious minded once amongst us to be meaningfully engaged and earn themselves good and better income either on part time or Full time bases.

GOAL: Our goal is to help all unemployed to be employed and by extension an employer of labor, because if you have many demand and supply ,definitely you will need more hands.Our Team @ RIT&CRIS Moves To Tackle Unemployment in order to keep our youths away from necessary evil and all criminal act that can be perpetrated because of lack of job. We major on concept and project development and we equally empower people by teaching them how to become self-employed. We teach them how to produce some particular products.we try as much as we can to impact knowledge into prospective and serious minded clients/students in other to get them empowered and secure for themselves immediate employments.

The training cuts across different segment of the economy to include Home Use Production(Candle Production,Cleaning service,Bulk sms Business,Recharge card printing,Air Freshner ,Production,Insecticide,Detergent production ,Body Cream ,Hair food ,Shampoo Production and Lot More.........) Agriculture, Export and Import, Manufacturing, Retail Industry, Telecommunication.

We offer Professional Advice on already existing Business and how to become a successful entrepreneur. revitalize Our Youth for greater tomorrow, reduce unemployment progressively,and generate more employment opportunities by encouraging individual to become self Employed.

Our training has a two-way ticket module.

We just train you on one of the businesses

We just train you on one of the businesses and give you an handout containing the over 30 businesses and how to become a successful entrepreneur).

Join out facebook community page @ I PAY MYSELF (https://www.facebook.com/groups/249338271922865/) or add any of our admin on facebook: Rit Cris , Chris Tender.

Therefore, if you are interested in learning all or either one or two of these products either as a group seminar or on one one basis, kindly contact me via my email or phone number.

email us [email protected]
or
call us on 08022263177

We dont just teach you the business we follow your business.