Bearing in mind that high street market place is a service rendering platform (product and information marketing), your registration fee affords you the following:
·A portal i.e. a customize website which you can access through your user name and password. It’s from your website that business is done with high street market place. You order products through your website. Your electronic fund (e Funds) drops on your website.
·Allows you to purchase products at wholesale price even if it is just an item or a container load of products and resell in your local area to generate more income.
·Allows you to advertise your own branded goods or services at no extra cost after your branded goods or services have satisfied the statutory regulation.
Allows you to buy European specification products at a cheaper cost.
·Allows you to do the information marketing where you earn huge compensation ranging from 100 dollars to 15000 dollars recurring.
. Help procure products for its members directly from the manufacturing companies they advertise for through multitude of referrals. It takes care of the shipping and the clearing of the products ordered by its members. The products get to the regional office in Lagos
. Earn further income from the bonus program.
. No stock or inventory requirement.
And much more ………
Becoming a member of high street market place is just $220 registration fee, 30,000 naira equivalent. It is once in a life time registration. No renewal, i.e. you don’t renew your membership. Interested persons should contact me through this contacts–[email protected] or 08032743166, 08034501710
My fellow naija I am a testimony of this wealth creation, start now and retire young.