Are you looking for a way to earn N50,000 to N100,000 in a month? Eshopnaija provides such opportunity and to be part of it click the link www.eshopnaija.com/?id=bigdrims to register. (Please, use real names to register) After you have registered, login with your username and password, follow the instructions on your eshopnaija homepage to activate your account. Activation fees is N5,500, pay the fees to the bank account that appear on your eshop homepage. After payment, on eshopnaija home page click "contact", fill the form provided. The content of the text should be; I John Peter put your real in place of John Peter with username i.e put your username, made activation payment of N5500, with bank Teller Numberut the teller number,therefore request for my eshopnaija account to be activated. Click send. Activation process takes 24hrs after sending the text. After 24hrs, login and follow the instruction to start earning money. On your eshopnaija homepage,click "Select Category to Enter Private Market Place" different sectors with figure or number will appear, click on any of the sectors with figure or number then different banners with adverts will displayed click on any of the banners, wait until you see "Your account has been credited...click here to go back" Each banner you click contain different people adverts and for each banner you click you get N25. Remember to download the Eshopnaija manual is at the top of your homepage,there you will see and learn more on how to earn N50,000 to N100,000 in a month.For more info send mail to [email protected]