+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: COOK/MAID WANTED IN VICTORIA ISLAND

COOK/MAID WANTED IN VICTORIA ISLAND

African-American Executive Seeks Cook / Maid to Live with Family in Victoria Island
    Candidate will cook and share other duties with nanny to care for my family which includes a precious 3.5 year old boy and two year old girl. We live in Victoria Island. I am trying to ensure my children learn Yoruba so, all staff must be able to speak Yoruba only to kids and yet have adequate communication skills to speak to me in English.

Candidate will sleep inside house and enjoy DSTV when not working and 1-2 two weekends off each month (depending on circumstances).

Job Description:
    Cooks and shares following duties with children’s nanny - housecleaning, doing laundry with washing machine and ironing clothing (must be especially good with pressing shirts and business suits).

Qualifications:
    Candidate must at least have completed primary school, be over the age of 21 years old, and must be able to care for toddlers occasionally; be fluent in Yoruba and able to communicate well in English. Preference will be given to candidates that have certificate from catering school and are familiar with western style cooking.

Candidates must be able to provide two well employed guarantors.

Compensation:
    Salary range is N28K to N35K per month & dashes for performance, all depending on experience, plus room and board, paid vacation,

Expressions of interest must be received by July 5, this position will be filled by July 15th
    Applicants should e-mail their CV to [email protected] or call Joe at 0805 177 9123.

Candidates that e-mail in their CV prior to calling will automatically get first preference in hiring

Qualifications:
    Candidate must at least have completed primary school, be over the age of 21 years old, and must be able to care for toddlers occasionally; be fluent in Yoruba and able to communicate well in English. Preference will be given to candidates that have certificate from catering school and are familiar with western style cooking.

Candidates must be able to provide two well employed guarantors.

Compensation:

Salary range is N28K to N35K per month & dashes for performance, all depending on experience, plus room and board, paid vacation,

Expressions of interest must be received by July 5, this position will be filled by July 15th
    Applicants should e-mail their CV to [email protected] or call Joe at 0805 177 9123.

Candidates that e-mail in their CV prior to calling will automatically get first preference in hiring

Re: COOK/MAID WANTED IN VICTORIA ISLAND

pls Ma, am a male 28yr of age, if in any way u need a cleaner and washing or any order work @ home, plz i love to call me, i will be very much interested tnx 08022266126

+ Reply