+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 2012 job offer for fresh graduates.

2012 job offer for fresh graduates.

A Major Health Company In Lagos is currently recruiting for Enterpreneural Business $ Management Executives. You can choose to work either Full Time or Part Time. INCOME $ OTHER INCENTIVES VERY ATTRACTIVE.Other benefit include: Time Freedom,Financial Freedom,Local $ International Travel(TERM $ CONDITION APPLY),Monthly Remuneration.No experience is required as adequate training will be provided. Interested applicants should text Name,Phone No $ Location to 08038658951 08025966531.For Lagos residents.

Hurry now, time wait for no one.

Re: 2012 job offer for fresh graduates.

Adesola, u were born in 1980, that makes u a very OLD GOAT. A senseless Goat.... GET A LIFE ABEG, and stop Coming Here to advertise GNLD shits!!!

I can that u av no future, if not u will not open your stinking mouth $ talk to some1 like dat, even if it is GNLD product is it a crime? u idiot, i don't even know ur qualification, but i bet u, u will remain dere as a fool till I finally succed, b'cos I am a success. Remain there.

Come on Adesola whateva is ur name. What do u mean? Why would u be advertising nonsense and expect people not to insult u. Stop that nonsense abeg.

Adesola the guy was lenient with words calling you a goat after reading ur advert placement is like a pat at the back... Hmmm i lack the adjective to qualify you...i reserve my comment bcos if i don't, you might never log on to this forum again..

@adesola... I see u are not only a goat, But also Dumb! And the people u work for also are d dumbest assholes there will ever be.
    1st Of all, its not Possible to Open one's Mouth here, Rather, we all write. So, u sayin I opened my mouth to call u goat, actually
    Confirms the statement that u are an ugly old goat. Soon to be killed for sallah sef.
    Scruffy low life idiot. Son of a Cheap whore.... If the transformer in ur head is blown, Don't come and be posting shit here.
    This forum is meant for pple of Class and success. Not for failures, working for some never-do-well Health organisation!

laughter wan kill me o, abeg pity d old goat now, he is just trying his best to eat.

+ Reply